netflix on xbox live parties? - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-16-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGardner View Post
I will be trying out a Netflix account once this comes to XBL. I don't have cable, so this may be a good alternative for some TV shows.
does anyone know if u can check out the streamable selection before u sign up? i might just do the same!
Old 08-16-2008, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themiz69 View Post
does anyone know if u can check out the streamable selection before u sign up? i might just do the same!
I'm not sure if the content list is available, but I know there are approximately 10,000 "titles" to choose from.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGardner View Post
I will be trying out a Netflix account once this comes to XBL. I don't have cable, so this may be a good alternative for some TV shows.
I'm thinking the same thing. I want to get my own apartment and cable is a luxury I'm not going to pay for since I watch 3 shows faithfully and that's all I watch (Smallville, Supernatural, and Heroes incase you were wondering)

I have a question about the Heroes episodes, do they go up on Netflix as they air?

Example: Season 3 premier airs tonight (not really) would it be up on Netflix tomorrow or would I have to wait until the whole season is done before I saw them on there?

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
I have a question about the Heroes episodes, do they go up on Netflix as they air?

Example: Season 3 premier airs tonight (not really) would it be up on Netflix tomorrow or would I have to wait until the whole season is done before I saw them on there?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they only stream movies/shows that come from their DVD collection, so you would have to wait for S3 to arrive on DVD before you can stream it from NetFlix...
Old 08-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Formerly MrENGLISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
I'm pretty sure they only stream movies/shows that come from their DVD collection, so you would have to wait for S3 to arrive on DVD before you can stream it from NetFlix...
idk... Heroes: Season 2 is available for Instant Play but the DVDs aren't released until Aug 26. Only way to really know is to find a show that Netflix offers Instant Play for that is currently in season and see if they do or not.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
idk... Heroes: Season 2 is available for Instant Play but the DVDs aren't released until Aug 26. Only way to really know is to find a show that Netflix offers Instant Play for that is currently in season and see if they do or not.
Thanks to both of you