The Fountain Non-Combo - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-26-2009, 05:04 PM

Default The Fountain Non-Combo

Ok, so i got the non-combo version (doesn't say combo anywhere on the cover) at hmv a month ago. i got around to watching it last night. i open the case and guess what? it's a freaking COMBO! so, i've tried my luck a year back with this disc and returned it cuz it didn't work. not being to hopeful i put it into my xbox player and low and behold...still doesn't work

did anyone else get this as well?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Banned

During the end, they used whatever coverart they had and put the disc inside the case.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:59 PM

the disk will work. if you're player has the latest firmware you should be a-okay. I have the combo version of The Fountain and it works fine, even on my xbox add on.

edit: missed that part where you said it still doesn't work. That sucks man.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Mentallo View Post
the disk will work. if you're player has the latest firmware you should be a-okay. I have the combo version of The Fountain and it works fine, even on my xbox add on.

edit: missed that part where you said it still doesn't work. That sucks man.
really? this is the 2nd fountain combo that i've tried on my xbox and it doesn't read. i have the latest firmware too. i don't think there's been an update for the hd vd player in a while right?

did you do anything special to the disc? or did it play right out of the box? it's puzzling that your combo disc reads fine on the xbox while the 2 i've tried do not...