Where Is The Twister HD-DVD Review?? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-03-2008, 11:38 PM

Default Where Is The Twister HD-DVD Review??

It's been out for over a week now. I already bought it, but I am just curious as to how it stacks up to the Blu-ray version.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators300 View Post
It's been out for over a week now. I already bought it, but I am just curious as to how it stacks up to the Blu-ray version.
It's probably no different (at least the PQ/AQ), so I'd just read the Blu-ray review as they'll just port that one over with a few wording changes...
Old 06-03-2008, 11:42 PM

Yeah, it is the few changes in the PQ/AQ that may I am wondering about. I am just curious as to what, if any, changes there are between the two.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:58 PM

no disrespect to the reviewers, but most of the time i don't agree with their reviews and their ratings. it's more amusing to go see what their opinions are of specific films than to actually take their advice on whether or not it's worth a look.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodywhore View Post
no disrespect to the reviewers, but most of the time i don't agree with their reviews and their ratings. it's more amusing to go see what their opinions are of specific films than to actually take their advice on whether or not it's worth a look.
I agree completely. I will judge a film for myself, but I like to have a reference point, and HDD gives me that. I am certainly not considering buying Twister for Blu-ray, just want to know what, if any, differences there are.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators300 View Post
I don't think it matters at this point. The review is going to be a cut and paste job like the rest of 'em.

Right now "reviewing" WB's HD DVD's is probably the easiest job you can get on this site.