Buying 5 HD DVD movies this week. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-30-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Buying 10 HD DVD movies this week.

I took a little break buying HD movies. But with a very impressive Universal Line up and seeing the PS3 isn't doing so hot i decided to invest even more into my HD DVD collection.

I'm buying:
Children of Men
Goodfellas
Terminator 3

And i'm importing
Total Recall
Terminator 2

EDIT:

Well with the warner brothers deal i also picked up:

Planet Earth: The complete collection
Ultimate Matrix
Forbidden Planet
The Road Warrior
V for Vendetta..

Lol so 10 HD DVD movies this week.. that's doubled my current collection so i guese you could say i'm ALL IN now.

Also looking forward to picking up the Matrix Collection!

Last edited by messin18; 03-30-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by messin18 View Post
I took a little break buying HD movies. But with a very impressive Universal Line up and seeing the PS3 isn't doing so hot i decided to invest even more into my HD DVD collection.

I'm buying:
Children of Men
Goodfellas
Terminator 3

And i'm importing
Total Recall
Terminator 2

Also looking forward to picking up the Matrix Collection!
- Children of Men looks and sounds pretty good...I'm pretty happy with this purchase
- Goodfellas, I really can't say I was all that impressed with as far as quality goes, obviously a good movie though. (Side note, Amazon is selling this one for little over $16 after 10% in their Gold Box deals)
- Terminator 2& 3 I do not own
- Total Recall looks pretty good considering the age of the film (I also imported this one)

Just thought I would share.....but, let me know how good Terminator 2 looks, Studio Canal previews it in the Total Recall HD DVD and it looks amazing.