>IF< HD DVD Dies, Who do you feel the worst for? - High-Def Digest Forums
View Poll Results: >>IF<< HD DVD dies, Who do you feel the worst for?
Me, I spent all this money for what?? 8 24.24%
My friends/relatives who I convinced to buy HD DVD players 7 21.21%
Toshiba, they are a great company who deserved better. 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM

Default >IF< HD DVD Dies, Who do you feel the worst for?

war is not over, we know that. but if hd dvd does die im curious

for me its 2, 3, 1 in that order.
I will be more upset for Toshiba's loss then my own expense. I <3 toshiba and think they created a great product, played the game right, and cared for their customers.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDT View Post
war is not over, we know that. but if hd dvd does die im curious

1. Me, I spent all this money for this?
2. A Friend/relative, I convinced them to get HD DVD and now its over.
3. Toshiba, I love Toshiba and think they are a great company. Im sad for their loss in this war

for me its 2, 3, 1 in that order.
I will be more upset for Toshiba's loss then my own expense. I <3 toshiba and think they created a great product, played the game right, and cared for their customers.
Edit changed my mind....... 3, 2, 1 Me last because the money spent is money well spent on discs I can enjoy from now to well into the future. 2 after 1 because I never realy convinced any friends to join the war.... One friend did, but it wasn't my influence, he was just asking if he should buy the A2 or A20.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:47 PM

last month in my uni public speaking class, my final speech was a persuasive speech to buy an HD DVD player (I hope no one was paying attention) . I also feel for Toshiba who poured their heart into the format only to get stabbed in the back by WB.

I'll stick with the format til the end and don't feel bad having bought my A2 for $98 with a ton of $10 bogos. I'll be a lot more selective with my HD DVD purchases in the future and will mostly rent from now on. I'll also die before I support $ony.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:43 PM

If HD-DVD were gone from the earth today: I would feel most sorry for the CONSUMERS who would have to pay an extra premium of their hard earned dollars on an alternate format player for the same experience.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:45 AM

How about Everyone in the world who loves movies in High Definition Video while enjoying a a truly engaging and interactive experience?

I did not see that option in the poll!