Does anyone have Contact Emails for TOSHIBA? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-05-2008, 10:41 PM

Default Lets all Contact TOSHIBA

Please post the Toshiba Contact Emails here!!

edit: Found this one off the HD DVD page: [email protected]

Lets all send them our ideas and support for HD DVD
(IE the Combo Disc Trojan horse idea and any others)
Old 01-06-2008, 01:12 AM

Good idea. Problem is however: Business people aren't really open minded. So maybe they will hear our ideas but won't do anything except a silent laughing and a smile in our direction.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:46 PM

Blinx is pretty much right in his assessment.

MidnightDT,
According to the polling link you posted on your thread:
of the people participating (4557) - 64% have voted for Blu-ray.

I understand your passion on this subject but why are you cutting of your nose to spite your face? You currently own an excellent BD player - and have cancelled an order for free movies from Amazon's BOGO? I take advantage of all these deals no matter what the format. Never turn down free movies.

Brad
Old 01-06-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster View Post
Blinx is pretty much right in his assessment.

MidnightDT,
According to the polling link you posted on your thread:
of the people participating (4557) - 64% have voted for Blu-ray.

I understand your passion on this subject but why are you cutting of your nose to spite your face? You currently own an excellent BD player - and have cancelled an order for free movies from Amazon's BOGO? I take advantage of all these deals no matter what the format. Never turn down free movies.

Brad
I refuse to buy BD movies until HD DVD dies, and I have not seen any release from toshiba saying its dead.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:00 PM

It just seems that you're missing out on some excellent movies (including some free ones) that will likely never be on HD-DVD. You already have the hardware to go purple and it seems a shame you won't take advantage of it. But, to each their own and best of luck.

Brad
Old 01-06-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster View Post
It just seems that you're missing out on some excellent movies (including some free ones) that will likely never be on HD-DVD. You already have the hardware to go purple and it seems a shame you won't take advantage of it. But, to each their own and best of luck.

Brad
the PS3 is a great system I really like it alot. its beautiful, glossly black, the menus are very nice its fast and sleek and it plays movies very well.

Blu-ray is where I have a problem, its ok. but I <3 HD DVD. Until HD DVD officially dies I cant see myself supporting BD because it hurts HD DVD. I rent BD movies on Netflix so I still see them.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDT View Post
the PS3 is a great system I really like it alot. its beautiful, glossly black, the menus are very nice its fast and sleek and it plays movies very well.

Blu-ray is where I have a problem, its ok. but I <3 HD DVD. Until HD DVD officially dies I cant see myself supporting BD because it hurts HD DVD. I rent BD movies on Netflix so I still see them.
Good thinking. I also don't buy too much Blu-Rays at the moment (especially as there are more movies I'd like to get and enjoy on HD-DVD.)