I just wanna say... I love HD-DVD. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 PM

Smile I just wanna say... I love HD-DVD.

If this is in fact the beginning of the end, so be it. But I want to at least say how much fun it's helped to make my movie experiences. Not since the early years of dvd have I been so wowed or excited about new movies as they come out. I also think that having a format war in the end has lowered prices and made the quality level increase at paces we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

I'm glad the folks at Toshiba and HD-DVD threw a wrench into Sony's eternal "This is our product, come and get it, no matter the price" technique. I have Blu ray, too and I'm sure in a year or two when they finally get the spec nailed down it'll be a terrific format as well, but there's just something about my HD-DVD collection that's special and I hope to enjoy it for a number of years to come.