Guys and girls I need your opinion on what version of Bourne Ultimatum to buy. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-01-2008, 06:12 AM

Default Guys and girls I need your opinion on what version of Bourne Ultimatum to buy.

Guys and girls I need your opinion on what version of Bourne Ultimatum to buy.

I will first explain my dilemma, I do not like Combo disks as I like the disk art and donít like the ďand DVDí bit on the spine but here in Australia we donít have combos but ugly thick cases with grey spines that are appalling.

American version next to the other films thanks to typ44q
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...q/DSC00587.jpg

Aussie version next to the other films thanks to Tsargrad from XBox World Australia User Forum http://www.xboxworld.com.au/forum/at...1&d=1198998866

So what do you think is best and also how long do you think it will take for Universal to release the film on a regular HD DVD.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:17 AM

scan the cover, take off the bit you don't like and reprint
Old 01-01-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satans Puppet View Post
scan the cover, take off the bit you don't like and reprint
Which ever cover you are talking about it doesn't fix the other problem as there are two for each.
I really want a choice from each person.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:37 AM

You could always import from the UK... I know it doesn't have the TrueHD track. It has a thick spine but it's plain black will take a pic later

We also had the Thick GREY nasty spines over here... didn't like them at all.

Also if you look at the custom covers thread theres a site with new covers for all three bourne films me thinks...
Old 01-01-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satans Puppet View Post
You could always import from the UK... I know it doesn't have the TrueHD track. It has a thick spine but it's plain black will take a pic later

We also had the Thick GREY nasty spines over here... didn't like them at all.

Also if you look at the custom covers thread theres a site with new covers for all three bourne films me thinks...
I've seen the custom covers and I do like them but there are problems about printing and cases. I might use them at some later time.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:06 AM

Problems? US cases can be bought on the cheap, Just switch them out.

That's one thing I noticed when printing off the custom for transformers, UK had a thicker spine so the cover doesn't quite fit

There be options, I'm printing off covers for all my EU imports. English covers... ahhhhhhhh
Old 01-01-2008, 08:46 AM

There are problems printing the covers and there are no versions on the net there of the actual covers. Also I tried to buy some cases before but they didn't ship to Australia. Please just give me a recommendation.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:37 AM

buy whatever you can get, this is easily the best movie of all time for me. Im gonna watch it over and over again.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioevil087 View Post
There are problems printing the covers and there are no versions on the net there of the actual covers. Also I tried to buy some cases before but they didn't ship to Australia. Please just give me a recommendation.
What do you mean by "problems printing the covers"?
Old 01-01-2008, 03:35 PM

I imported the three disc box from the UK to avoid purchasing the combo version of the third (needed to upgrade my SD copies of the first two films anyway).

If you just want to replace the covers there are some options here: http://bunnydojo.com/HD/. I think they were designed for the slimmer US cases.