2 issues with HD DVD software - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-22-2007, 01:17 PM

Default 2 issues with HD DVD software

Alas as I've said numerous times that both sides have issues here and there just as DVD had it's first few years.

2 issues that I'ld like some advice on.

1st Transformers in HD. I saw the specials disk 2 elsewhere but only recently went to pop my own copy back in. I get a read error of some sort possibly due to a bad disk that I've heard about. Thing is I don't have the reciept. Is there anyway I can get this resolved? I'ld really like that disk 2 to work

2nd Troy DC in HD. Recieved this and watched it yesterday. I noticed after the film I was fumbling through the special features. Yes, I like that shit What I noticed was some of the features would cut out early and go back to the movie menu. Not on all extras but a lot of them. I know this because 2 stopped mid sentence and went to the main screen.

Am I just continuing my luck streak on purchasing defective equipment (this goes back years on end, I just don't have luck hence why I don't gamble )
Equipment: HD-A2 with latest FW.