I want my COLTS In HD !!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-05-2007, 08:11 AM

Smile I want my COLTS In HD !!!

I hope that WB will release the COLTS Superbowl WIN on HDDVD. The game was shown in HD by CBS ,but DTV and my local wont play nice so I had to watch in in HORRIBAL SD. I did see the highlights in HD and it looked a heck of a bit better then the SD feed.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric.starwars View Post
I hope that WB will release the COLTS Superbowl WIN on HDDVD. The game was shown in HD by CBS ,but DTV and my local wont play nice so I had to watch in in HORRIBAL SD. I did see the highlights in HD and it looked a heck of a bit better then the SD feed.
Before this topic gets bumped somewhere else . . .

Since the game was on CBS, a unit of Viacom, if it were to released on a high def disc, it would be released by Paramount, another unit of Viacom . . .

But, if the Bears had won it be released on HD DVD, but, since the Colts had their way, it will probably come out on Blur-ay first.

There's very few locals in HD on either DTV or Dish. Why don't you just use an antenna and add that antenna feed to your DTV receiver for HD locals? If you're close enought to the stations, you can probably get away with an indoor antenna. I have Dish HD service, but have to use an enormous outdoor antenna to get locals / broadcast networks in HD from 60 miles away . . .

And, yes, it was very nice in HD . . . until that 4th quarter

Last edited by Cochise; 02-05-2007 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:46 PM

Because I live 45 mile in any direction from ANY of the four networks and can only get HD locals via antena if i spend $160 or more on a rooftop.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric.starwars View Post
Because I live 45 mile in any direction from ANY of the four networks and can only get HD locals via antena if i spend $160 or more on a rooftop.
Good reason.

But you might want to give antennaweb.org a try. Key in your zip code & it will tell what stations are available, what direction, and what kind of antenna you'll need. My HD locals in Tucson are all UHF, so I was able to use a directional UHF antenna for around $80.

Do you get NFL HD channel on DTV? They'll probably re-play the SB soon.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:46 PM

Yes,I get the NFL HD.