Equilibrium Custom HD DVD Cover. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-23-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Equilibrium Custom HD DVD Cover.

One of my folks has bought me the Japanese Equilibrium HD DVD import, and I was going to replace the cover art when I receive it. Trouble is, I didn't like any of the covers already out there. I decided to do my own cover, I used the talented Bunnydojo's cover as a template,(the back is still his, hope he doesn't mind), now be kind as this is the first time I've down anything like this.

I basically learned Paint Shop Pro on the fly. Please enjoy.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:24 PM

Looks nice, but you should ask him permission before you post it online. You don't want to upset him.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:35 PM

I've contacted said peeps and have explained the situation that this is the first cover I've ever done, I'm merely looking feed back and hope that it would be okay to share with some peeps. If not then it's cool and I will totally remove the image and re-post with new back and further modified spine. It's a work in progress, I guess.

Last edited by Fenster; 11-23-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:22 AM

Hey where can I order this movie from? This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The Fight Scenes are so amazing, they really blow almost everything out of the water. Tell us how the quality is when you get it. I want this bad!
Old 11-24-2007, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Bison View Post
Hey where can I order this movie from? This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The Fight Scenes are so amazing, they really blow almost everything out of the water. Tell us how the quality is when you get it. I want this bad!
xploitedcinema or hdaddicts
Old 11-24-2007, 12:25 AM

its very good, i would lose the back cover as it doesnt match the front, which has a very clean look. I would go down a type size on the actors names.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:41 AM

The complete BunnyDojo version is good as is.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:26 AM

looks really nice. I like the front a lot.

i've got the disc and the fight scenes look phenomenal. some of the CG scenes (of the main city and such) seem to suffer from the hi def transfer but as I said, the rest of the movie looks great.

since it is one of my favorite movies ever and because I'm not sure if it will come to hd dvd I bought it from xploited.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrob View Post
The complete BunnyDojo version is good as is.
I don't like the front of the BunnyDojo version, it looks like a spy rom-com, it just doesn't represent the movie properly to me. This is purely my own opinion of course.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deth crimsonx View Post
its very good, i would lose the back cover as it doesnt match the front, which has a very clean look. I would go down a type size on the actors names.
This will be done in due course, it's just a lot more work then the front, given the amount of text, etc. I'm glad you like it anyway.