Would anyone like to see the Peter Pan 2003 movie on HD? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-23-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Would anyone like to see the Peter Pan 2003 movie on HD?

I was flipping through the channels and seen Peter Pan on FX tonight. At first I was like ''This is lame'' but it actually turned out to be quite a good film. The kid playing Peter Pan really hit the part perfect and the young girl playing Wendy was adorable. I loved Captain Hook in this film more then any other incarnation. The special effects and the way Neverland look are beautiful. I would love to see this movie in High Definition. Since Universal Distributed it in the USA, I imagine that it would be HD DVD exclusive if they were to make it. I usually hate kid movies like this but this actually had some mature contend compared to the previous installments and the novels. Is anyone interested in this movie?