Where is Shrek the Third - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-13-2007, 06:44 PM

Angry Where is Shrek the Third

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but Shrek the Third (and also Ocean's Boxset) does not seem to be available anywhere on HD DVD. I have tried 2 Best Buys, Circuit City, Sears, Target & Walmart, and everyone is telling me that they didn't get them in on HD DVD!!! I have found Ocean's 13 alone on HD and Ocean's Boxset on BD, but not HD... For such huge releases, someone at the distribution centers ought to be FIRED!
Old 11-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Formerly candymangt

Quote:
Originally Posted by isteal View Post
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but Shrek the Third (and also Ocean's Boxset) does not seem to be available anywhere on HD DVD. I have tried 2 Best Buys, Circuit City, Sears, Target & Walmart, and everyone is telling me that they didn't get them in on HD DVD!!! I have found Ocean's 13 alone on HD and Ocean's Boxset on BD, but not HD... For such huge releases, someone at the distribution centers ought to be FIRED!
I went to 1 Best Buy and CC today and they didn't have either of the two. I guess some stores were receiving the movies late.

I found Shrek at Walmart and ordered Ocean's from Deep Discount DVD with the 20% coupon bringing the total to $47 with tax + free shipping.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:12 PM

I found lots of Shrek 3 at my local Best Buy. However Ocean's 13 and Ocean's boxset are all gone. They have a lot of BDs.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 PM

I got mine from Amazon today. However they haven't shipped Oceans boxset. I notice they have a 5-6 lead time for new orders on it, so I wonder how long before they start shipping preorders?
Old 11-13-2007, 08:18 PM

I just got back from the Henderson NV BestBuy a few hours ago and they had all the new releases.

I got a little lucky to find the Oceans boxset though because it was only in one of those cardboard displays at the front of the store and they didn't have any in the HD section. I had given up and was walking towards the exit when I noticed it about half way down the check out aisles. Not very good planning on BB's part because you couldn't see it from the front door, if I would have walked a few aisles over to get to the exit I wouldn't even have seen it.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:22 PM

I checked my best buy twice today and no movie. My best buy sucks, they are always a day late and a dollar short, oh my bad a dollar to expensive.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:27 PM

Rented Shrek HD at Blockbuster.. they had several copies for sale tooo
Old 11-13-2007, 08:33 PM

Warners are having Production Problems again with Blu Ray Oceans Giftset , we have the HD DVD in stock but no sign of the Blu ray. Shrek we have had in since last thursday.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

I was in my local BB and FS earlier today and the both had them out in front...
Old 11-13-2007, 09:13 PM

I got Shrek the Third at Best Buy this morning. They had maybe ten copies up front with the big Shrek display. I had the Ocean's gift set on order from Warner, but I just got an email saying it was back-ordered. So I canceled and ordered it from Deep Discount using their 20% off sale. I didn't check to see if Best Buy had it in stock as their asking price was ridiculous.