How long do you think it will take.... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-28-2007, 11:19 PM

Default How long do you think it will take....

I really hope that Liongate Films will be joining us. There are lots of movies under this company that I would love to see-especially their horror movies. Something that HD DVD's catalogues are missing (horror.) How long, if ever, do you think it will take them to sign on to HD DVD-since they have joined with MS? I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything new. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-29-2007, 12:36 AM

I'm not sure if they will be or not. I hope so though. I would really like to get Lord of War on HD-DVD.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc1983 View Post
I'm not sure if they will be or not. I hope so though. I would really like to get Lord of War on HD-DVD.
I want the SAW Trilogy!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:06 AM

Well since their movies are now on Xbox Live thats 1 step in the right direction.

Lionsgate has a larger back catalog than the Weinstein Co. but it seems for current movies Weinstein has a few good horror movies.

I just picked up Pulse but haven't watched it yet. I'm also psyched for Black Christmas when that is released and Hanibal Rising is coming to theaters next week. Also I never heard of it but they have one called Feast that could be released on HD sometime this year. Also they have Rouge coming out this year in theaters as well.

I'm huge into horror movies and would love to see Lionsgate as well but even if they don't come over we have some good slashers to look forward to.

Plus for already released horror flicks we have Wolf Creek, Slither, Land of the Dead, Pulse, Red Dragon and Army of Darkness (all of which are HD DVD exclusives)

Last edited by tranzparentl; 01-29-2007 at 10:11 AM.