So i Sat thru transformers in Stereo sound... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-07-2007, 06:08 PM

Default So i Sat thru transformers in Stereo sound...

we went to a freind of mines new house and all he has right now is just a simple stereo set up... and man i really missed my surround sound the entire time... it just sounded so weak, i missed the incredible boom and thrashing and rumbling of my couches everytime an explosion comes on... Seriously you guys that complain about not having a lossless audio track should be happy with whats available. Try watching it with only the TV audio and then tell me that DD+ track is not absolutly amazing, i watched it the next day when i got home and i really appreciated it on a whole new level lol
Old 11-07-2007, 06:20 PM

Unless the stereo effects simply weren't there, I don't know how it could have sounded so bad. Don't get me wrong, the DD+ is amazing on the HD DVD version, but moreso, the mixing(I thought) was the most impressive thing about it all.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:23 PM

I don't have a fancy 5.1 system yet and it sounded great on mine.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Man5 View Post
Unless the stereo effects simply weren't there, I don't know how it could have sounded so bad. Don't get me wrong, the DD+ is amazing on the HD DVD version, but moreso, the mixing(I thought) was the most impressive thing about it all.

He just had no bass or nothing, thats why i said it sounded weak
Old 11-07-2007, 10:12 PM

Well, that's not necessarily an issue with Stereo, after all you can have a 2.1 system(I do, on my PC) and get good bass out of it. Still, I understand what you're saying.