HAHAHAHAHAHA (still haven't recieved my free movies) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-06-2007, 08:22 PM

Default HAHAHAHAHAHA (still haven't recieved my free movies)

this came in the mail today and i thought it was hilarious

yeah i'll cancel my order for free movies... WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER
Old 11-06-2007, 08:25 PM

I received the same darn thing. I purchased the player for my brother as a gift and sent in for the movies. I laughed about them saying if I wanted to cancel my order send in the form.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:40 PM

same thing here. Got it saturday. They are really pissing me off.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:47 PM

man, I got that same letter today and called to see whats going on and even put the phone down to wait for someone to answer on their side of the line for about 35 minutes and nothing..no answer. it's like they are avoiding us now. I called about 2 weeks ago and they answered in less than 2 minutes and now i'm waiting for 35 minutes on the phone and no answer. I've even called back a few times and waited at least 5-10 minutes each and still no one answering. It's like the put the automated machine on and just left work. Something is going on. I got the same postage thingy as you amishfury but i'm not giving up. To top it off, it says the 'shipment date' which I think is when they'll have them in stock and will be shipping them out and that would be right after thanksgiving. It'll take another 2-4 weeks for them to arrive because I was told they ship via standard usps shipping. The cheapest you can go. I mean, how much can you tolerate of this crap? I sent mine in on August 7, 2007 and it is now November 6th and still no movies. From now on, i'll just tell people to buy used or display models instead of hassling for the 5 free movies. I would have rather saved $ in the longrun than wait for 5 'free' movies that have taken over 3 months and still haven't gotten to my doorstep.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:04 PM

Got my card yesterday
Old 11-06-2007, 09:15 PM

Don't worry, It took mine 6 1/2 months to get mine. You will get them..eventually.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:16 PM

Nice to see this is on both sides of the fence. I sent in my order for the 5 free (other hi-def format) movies on july 25th and I still havent recieved mine. They are still on backorder. ha.... first they grab you with the "free" word and then the fine print of "when we get around to it"..
Old 11-06-2007, 10:25 PM

It's beeen going on since the start of the year. I recommend that you check to make sure you are in the system, then forget about them and buy some movies. They will arrive at some point and be a nice bonus.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:37 PM

I've sent mine in about a month ago, and have just been trying to not think about it once I kept reading how long some people waited to get theirs.

While I don't want to complain since it's free 'an all.. but it surely can't be the best way to deal with your customers. You would think that they would try to handle this a little better, and in turn get more respect and more business from it's customers.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52 PM

this is what i don't want to hear.
i have been waiting for a month and a half.