Return to house on haunted hill is a must own! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-02-2007, 01:59 AM

Default Return to house on haunted hill is a must own!

And mainly for the "play the movie your way" option. i was expecting such a horrible movie from some of the bad press, but i finnaly got it for myself and i was pleasantly suprised the movie itself wasent near as bad as id heard, and it has some of the most creative death scenes ive seen in along time. But the interactive storyline is where the real fun is, ive only gotten a couple of endings so far but my favorite has to be one where i ended up making all the characters kill eachother, i was like lol wtf? it really adds alot of replayability to the movie. But anyways i recommend this flick to those that are on the fence about it, the "play the movie your way" feature is where it really shines!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:29 AM

i work at a movie store and most people have loved that movie, since i didnt get to check it out maybe i should go buy it for hd
Old 11-02-2007, 02:43 AM
O_o

Thanks yeah I will now buy this movie. Sounds awesome, reminds me of the Final Destination 3 Choose your Death feature which was cool but this sounds so much more immersive and is probably executed 100x better than that DVD.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:49 AM

Actually it's done almost exactly the same way as Final Destination 3. I've seen 4 endings.
It has a lot of replay value.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:32 AM
O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
Actually it's done almost exactly the same way as Final Destination 3. I've seen 4 endings.
It has a lot of replay value.
Oh ok, yeah I will pick it up soon. I have some gift card balance and a $10 Best Buy rewards voucher to redeem soon.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:28 AM

Yeah it does have a lot of replay value. One time I made a wrong decision and it ended fourty minutes into the movie, got shot in the head and the credits came up, muahaha. Hopefully they put some more titles out like this.