Was on Cable last night... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-19-2007, 08:35 AM

Default Was on Cable last night...

Last night "Twister" was on, and I was trying to imagine what it would look like on HD DVD. I know I'm probably one of the only people in the world that liked this movie-LOL! I truly wouldn't mind having this title in HD. OOOPPPSSS!!!!
I didn't see that it was on the list, just no release date as of yet-Sorry for this thread!

Last edited by dandeeswish; 01-19-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:08 PM

I really like the movie. I enjoy watching it at least three times a year. When I was on one of my vacations to Florida I even went on the Twister movie ride thingy where you go into this large building and in front of you is this outdoor street with buildings and stuff and then the tornado comes through and destroys things. You could feel the wind and rain and it was very cool.

http://www.universalorlando.com/usf_attr_twister.html
Old 01-19-2007, 12:21 PM

Great sound lets hope its Dolby True HD
Old 01-19-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentokTheMindTaker View Post
I really like the movie. I enjoy watching it at least three times a year. When I was on one of my vacations to Florida I even went on the Twister movie ride thingy where you go into this large building and in front of you is this outdoor street with buildings and stuff and then the tornado comes through and destroys things. You could feel the wind and rain and it was very cool.

http://www.universalorlando.com/usf_attr_twister.html
Hell yeah universal studio's. Did you go on the mummy ride as well? That ride kicks ass. If I lived a little closer to orlando I would probably have a year pass for universal but It's about a 3 hour drive for me from where I live in FL. Did you go to islands of adventure as well? If you did what did you think of hulk, spiderman, & the Dueling Dragons?
Mischa.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:19 PM

Twister was a pretty good movie special effect wise. I wouldn't mind getting it myself.

On a side note, wasn't this one of the first movies on DVD? I think I remember Best Buy's using it on their displays when the players came out.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:08 PM

Oh I would LOVE to have Twister on HD DVD. I was obsessed with this movie when I was a kid! It hasn't lost anything over the years. To this day it's still as good as it was back then.