Total Recall import - Uncut or US version? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Total Recall import - Uncut or US version?

Well, that's my question.
Is the recently reviewed Total Recall the uncut version, or is it the US version with all of the cuts?
Old 09-06-2007, 07:03 PM

Although the film had to be trimmed of violence to achieve its R rating, the American theatrical cut is the most complete version of the movie. There is no "uncut" version any bloodier.

International theatrical releases of the movie were either identical to the American "R" cut, or were further censored by territory.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
Although the film had to be trimmed of violence to achieve its R rating, the American theatrical cut is the most complete version of the movie. There is no "uncut" version any bloodier.

International theatrical releases of the movie were either identical to the American "R" cut, or were further censored by territory.
Oh really?
I thought someone had the bloodier version.
Never mind, then
Thanks, Josh!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:18 PM

I remember a bloodier version of Robocop but I don't remember one for Total Recall