'License to Wed' -- pre-release buzz - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-24-2007, 01:34 PM

Default 'License to Wed' -- pre-release buzz

Credit goes to http://hddvdformat.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Warner Home Video has announced that License To Wed, starring Robin Williams and Mandy Moore, will be available to own in high-definition on a HD DVD/DVD Combo disc, this October 30. The main feature will be presented in 1080p High Definition 16x9 OAR with Dolby Digital-Plus and Dolby TrueHD audio options. English [SDH], French & Spanish subtitle options are available on the disc. The disc is expected to have a price tag of $39.99 SRP.

Special features ported over from the combo DVD release includes:
Ask Choir Boy - Interactive Relationship Advice from the Film's Hilarious Junior Pastor-in-Training
Funny Additional Scenes
Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 PM

I overhyped myself to go watch it with the girlfriend in the hopes that Krasinski(I'm a big Office fan) would make it awsome. Wasn't all I cracked it up to be. Nevertheless, its a chick flick.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:43 PM

I know this didn't get good reviews, but my wife wanted to see it in the movies but we never made it, so I will likely get it. Besides, I have a soft spot for Robin Williams, even though he hasn't delivered anything outstanding for a while (please give us "The World According to Garp", "The Fisher King" and "Dead Poet's Society"!)
Old 08-24-2007, 02:13 PM

I went to see it with a friend and I wasn't expecting too much. Usually when I don't have high expectations I enjoy the movie. Robin Williams and John Krasinski had some funny moments together and Mandy Moore looked pretty good as well. Overall it was ok (IMO ) and I will pick it up once it's available on HD DVD.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:20 PM

i might pick it up sin e its got the office guy in it(more than one)...mite just have to see how it is though.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:18 PM

Expected too much. This was one of 07's disappointments that I think I'll pass on the HD DVD.