End of Days - High-Def Digest - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-16-2006, 02:33 PM

Default End of Days - High-Def Digest

Peter Bracke on End of Days:

'End of Days' doesn't really work as a horror film, or an action film, or even as an Arnold Schwarzenegger film. But I still enjoyed it on the level of camp, and it never fails to entertain. This HD DVD also does as good of a job as is likely possible in presenting a very dark transfer and lackluster sound design (bravo to Universal for including a Dolby TrueHD track), and the supplements are only fair. Still, if you are a fan of the film, this is likely the best presentation 'End of Days' is ever going to receive on home video.

http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/endofdays.html
Old 04-27-2010, 10:56 PM

Lots of fun. I was in a Peter Hyams kind of mood yesterday and did Timecop and End of Days back to back.

Love it!

Why is it that I'm discovering (and rediscovering) films that I once thought were garbage, are now actually pretty cool?

I've got a new stack of HD DVD's to get through and am so looking forward to the new (old) adventures.

/rant
Old 08-22-2010, 01:19 AM

mines still in the wrap . I thoguht the movie was decent way back when it came out. One day i will watch my hd dvd of it