Seal - One Night to Remember Making Of HD DVD - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-06-2015, 05:28 PM

Default Seal - One Night to Remember Making Of HD DVD

Hi,

I am showing here a new HD DVD disc: Seal - One Night to Remember Making Of HD DVD

This is a German HD DVD from 2006. The disc was never out for sell.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:43 PM

Thanks Marco. Is this a demo disc or a regular HD DVD that just never got released? Where should I put it in the list?
Old 02-09-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
Thanks Marco. Is this a demo disc or a regular HD DVD that just never got released? Where should I put it in the list?
Bruce, I am probably able to answer your question: In my opinion this is a regular HD DVD. This HD DVD is pressed and has a running time of 134 minutes (!). I guess it should had been part of this release:

It was a co-production of Warner music group Germany and two other companies in Germany. As far as I know, one of the two companies was bankrupt in 2006/07. Maybe this could have been one reason why this disc never was added to the official release as a kind of bonus disc. At the end this could had been the same edition like the german box of Herber Grönemeyer (CD, DVD and HD DVD).

What do you think Marco?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:51 AM

It is difficult to figure out whether this is a demo or a regular disc but I tend to say
a regular disc. By the way thank you for the infos and congrats on this great disc
(sadly it is not mine...).
Old 02-09-2015, 01:10 PM

Thanks guys! I'll put it in the regular list with the imports (and a notation that it was never released but a copy has been found).