New Titles on HD-DVD and Blu-Ray! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-18-2013, 03:18 AM

New Titles on HD-DVD and Blu-Ray!

Hey guys!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement over the last year-and-a-half since I discovered this forum! I have been able to decrease the overall manufacturing costs and the shipping costs (while they have increased in the U.S.)!

I have four new titles ready to go with more on the way. A few of them are limited signature editions for the collectors.

Here is the FlipsideTV store!

And, here's what I currently have:

1. OC Motor Heads - Season 1: This is a show I directed and produced. We had a very nice run our first season and expect to be on a major network next season. The signature edition is signed by all of the key players. It is produced in 1080p and the final presentation is very high quality. It is available on DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD (3xDVD) and for an extra $10 I will manufacture this one on HD-DVD+Rs (these are very difficult to find now and run me about $12 a piece). This is a very high quality production, especially for car enthusiasts and hot rod lovers. We are limited to 50 signed and numbered cards, regardless of format.

2. Inner Circle: This is a thriller/suspense/drama from Australia. It is a very well-made independent film with a low budget. It was originally shot in 720p High Definition. This has a limited signature edition.

3. Gary Has No Pants: A comedy shot in 720p. I had to digitally remaster the up-rez and there is some video quality degredation when bringing this up to true 1080p HD; however, this is a very funny film. It is not a signature edition but, nevertheless, entertaining.

4. Aaron's House: The official release. This is a different version from the original producer's release. We did a "broadcast" edit for TV and this is it! Aaron's House in still in the midst of its festival run and will be in worldwide distribution very soon.

Here is the FlipsideTV store!

Last edited by socalemc; 03-18-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 AM

Hi socalemc,

thank you very much for posting this! I will be looking forward to owning these releases :-)
Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 AM

Thanks socal-order placed!