What have I missed? - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Question What have I missed?

Hello all,

Its been months since I have been able to be in this forum due to a family illness. I was hoping someone could bring me up to speed on any new movies or releases on HD-DVD that have come out since around March. thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2012, 01:22 PM
SoulOnIce's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 59
Default

I guess you missed that HD-DVD lost. Blu Ray won.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:43 PM
bruceames's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz8190 View Post
Hello all,

Its been months since I have been able to be in this forum due to a family illness. I was hoping someone could bring me up to speed on any new movies or releases on HD-DVD that have come out since around March. thanks
AFAIK, Jackson and Dementia are the only releases to have come out since March. Aaron's House is still not ready the last I checked.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2012, 07:01 PM
bruceames's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOnIce View Post
I guess you missed that HD-DVD lost. Blu Ray won.
I guess you failed to read his post correctly before you responded to it. He said it's been since last March the last time he's visited this forum. If you do the math, that means he already knew HD DVD lost.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
AFAIK, Jackson and Dementia are the only releases to have come out since March. Aaron's House is still not ready the last I checked.
thanks for the reply =)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
I guess you failed to read his post correctly before you responded to it. He said it's been since last March the last time he's visited this forum. If you do the math, that means he already knew HD DVD lost.
Lol...Yes I knew that
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2012, 10:22 AM
SoulOnIce's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
I guess you failed to read his post correctly before you responded to it. He said it's been since last March the last time he's visited this forum. If you do the math, that means he already knew HD DVD lost.
Just taking the piss bro.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10 British Television Blu-rays You May Have Missed Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 25 09-01-2011 05:49 PM
JRPG's I might have missed, thoughts? KTA Game Room 16 02-15-2009 12:58 AM
One Missed Call (Supernatural Thriller) 2008 nelll Film Forum 2 09-24-2007 07:28 PM
Retailers Report Missed Street Dates for HD DVD, Blu-ray Discs jed General Discussion: Both Formats 2 04-09-2007 12:28 PM
See, you people missed out on a great opportunity! Indy_aka_Rex Gaming Smackdown 14 03-23-2007 10:26 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off