Get yer Zombie Farm, Dementia, and More! (repost in the correct forum) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-01-2012, 02:46 AM

Zombie Farm, Dementia, and More!

Hello, all!

First, ZOMBIE FARM:

I have finished two limited runs of ZOMBIE FARM HD DVDs. This couldn't have been done without the encouragement, assistance, and prodding of the Hi-Def Digest community.

Many thanks to members Trev (zelda_n64) and John (Buddytruffles) who both provided for and encouraged this to happen.

Buddytruffles now (or will shortly) have the discs from the Limited Signature Series -- 25 hand numbered and signed cases, each containing an HD DVD-R and a 3X DVD for complete support - each professionally printed, packaged and sealed! I leave these now to him to distribute among the HDD community, so let him know if you need one!

There was also a short European run coordinated by Trev (thank you). These have also been shipped. I do have additional copies of these, which I will make available after John has exhausted his supply of the Signature Series.

Now, I will be returning my focus back to AARON'S HOUSE with a target date of April/May. I will make exclusive copies available to those who purchased early as producers while Aaron's House is swinging around the festival and indie theatre circuit.

As long as there is interest, I will continue putting my movies as well as the many movies I hold licensing rights to through my distribution company (www.flipsidetv.com).

Next, DEMENTIA: AN EXPERIMENT IN TERROR:

It's ready and available and will start shipping next week. There are two versions, a Signature Series, hand numbered and signed with only 35 copies (a few are already sold), as well as the standard HD DVD version. Since this is a movie shot in 2004 and originally released in (yes, 2006) on DV, it has been professionally upscaled for the HD DVD format and recorded onto 3x DVD media for HD DVD player compatibility (only playable on HD DVD players).

Feel free to peruse the store at: http://flipsidetv.com/store-2/ to find DEMENTIA: AN EXPERIMENT IN TERROR as well as some of the movies I am currently prepping for HD DVD.

Finally, FlipsideTV:

Basically, I will have about 50 titles on the site by the end of April, most of which I can make available on HD DVD if there is interest!

Again, thank you. It has been a pleasure and exciting endeavor to become involved with this community.

-Brian

Last edited by socalemc; 03-09-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-01-2012, 06:47 AM

Thank You Brian for doing this and can't wait for the other releases. Once I get the Zombie Farm HD DVDs, I will be posting some pictures, but what I have seen so far looks awesome!!!

Anyway, I am planning to make a subset of the signature series available but will give priority to those who have helped me and participated in my previous Discoveries set / Volcanoscapes group buys first. After this, if any more are available I will post another thread and make them available on a first come first served basis. I have posted an update under the HD DVD Disc Exchange.

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/hd-d...ml#post2301368

Buddytruffles

Last edited by buddytruffles; 03-01-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:06 AM

Thanks Brian-just placed my order for Dementia-thanks again for making these available! DB
Old 03-02-2012, 02:15 AM

@Brian: Just ordering my copy of "Dementia: An Experiment in Torture" - thanks!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:08 AM

Placed my order aswell of Dementia this is fantastic
Old 03-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Not sure if I should start a new thread or just post this here:

Dementia: An Experiment in Terror is shipped and being delivered, so keep an eye on your HD mailboxes.

There are still a few copies of the Zombie Farm HD DVD run available as well.

You can get either one at http://flipsidetv.com/store-2/

For those who have received and played the various movies and formats, please update about successes and/or compatibility issues at: http://flipsidetv.com/join-login-mor...echnical-faqs/

The more you can tell me about player and media compatibility, the more I can make sure all future runs are as high as quality with the best compatibility possible.

FlipsideTV is acquiring movies on a regular basis, so there should be plenty of quality HD DVD content coming this way throughout 2012!

Thanks again to everyone at the forum for your support.

Best,
Brian
Old 03-09-2012, 01:27 AM

Just picked up a copy of both. Who would have thought it - March 2012 and 2 new :iconhddvdpngci7:s on the way....
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 AM

And more coming (if you want 'em) ... like you wouldn't believe!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:46 AM

Here here limey

Sent from Lv426..."In space no one can hear you scream."
Old 03-28-2012, 05:38 PM

I'm interested in buying Zombie Farm. The Flipside TV store only has the European Edition in stock. Does this mean that it comes with a region 2 DVD? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I read through the forum and didn't see any explanation offered.