All In The Game - HD DVD Coming December 6th 2011 (Self Release) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-06-2011, 10:14 AM

Thumbs up All In The Game - HD DVD - NOW SHIPPING - UPDATED!

SOLD OUT

My latest project, All In The Game, an Urban Gangster Drama set in East Baltimore, MD is set to have it's WORLD PREMIERE in Washington, DC on October 22nd, then do a short Theatrical run in MD/DC/VA, then will be coming to DVD and HD DVD December 6th 2011 (Blu-Ray 2012)

The Disc will be a 2-3 Disc set, and will be a LIMITED RUN* much like the Deadlands sets were, and will include the following:

TRAILERS for those curious as to what it is about...

Be warned contains profane language and Graphic Violence.

MEET LUCKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXovCAcS34U MEET LITTLES
http://vimeo.com/23751278 Disc #1 15gb Single Layer HD DVDR

The Feature film - Run Time 80 Minutes - in B&W 1920x1080 (2.40:1)
MPEG2 Encode (Raw Source was 1920x1080)
2 Channel Stereo Mix (As recorded on set)**
Director Commentary
Cast Interviews
Music Video - Saint Anger - U Heard of Me

Disc #2 9gb Dual Layer HD DVDR
The Feature Film
Commentary

Disc #3 (If needed)
Interviews
Music Video

PRE-ORDERS:www.wetnwildradio.com to place your pre-order.

BLU-RAY ORDERS THROUGH THE SITE AS WELL!

* - THIS WILL BE LIMITED TO 100 DISC RUN

** - There is a sound glitch in the film for the first 5 minutes that is not repairable, well it is with ADR, however, one of the main cast members was detained during post production and will be out of reach for sometime, in order to facilitate the release of the film in a timely manner we opted to release the film with the best possible sound mix we could provide considering the circumstances. The glitch in question is a generator that was near the location the sound mix picked up throughout the shoot. It appears in the first 5 minutes of the film only.

Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 07-04-2012 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Edited Total Disc Count, and added Blu-Ray Info.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:48 PM

I can't wait for this dual set to become available. This should be awesome. Gary, you've always come through. This is one of the most anticipated releases in a while for HD DVD fans like myself. Nice information. Now you deserve an applause for the way you present your material to the fans. You keep doing your thing brother. Peace....
Old 09-07-2011, 11:24 AM

Thank You sir...

I am excited about this film. It was a huge departure from my normal fair, much like RED STATE is a huge departure for Kevin Smith.

This film actually came together much quicker than the zombie films, and was shot in 12 days, compared to the 28 Days we spent on Dead 1 and 30 some days on Dead 2.

Originally I was going to present the movie in full color as it was shot, but I wanted to do something in B&W, and one of the biggest reasons for that is because while in the real world people try to play around with the grey/gray area... I tend to live life more B&W, as do my the characters.

Of course with any movie I wish we had more money to do more things, but this film didn't even have 1/3 of the budget Deadlands 2 did, and Deadlands 2 was a $6,000.00 film, so imagine less than 1/3 of that budget. Yep, money was TIGHT!!!!!!

This also marks the first time I stepped away as Editor and more played the supervisory role. Also, this is my first film without a score, it only contains commercial music tracks.

So I hope those of you who scoop it up, enjoy it for what it is... I know it isn't a masterpiece, but for what it is and what it is about, and our limitations I am happy with it.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:05 PM

Was Just Reminded That I will be out of town from 09/14-09/18/2011, So I updated the official site with Pre-Order buttons and Information:

Please Just remember Discs will not ship at least until 12/06/2011, but however, I may ship sooner.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:17 PM

Hey DJ-quick question-the HD DVD still includes interview, music video,etc,correct? For some reason on my screen I see those features under the BD version on the website, but maybe just alignment issue in browser I am using. Thanks in advance for your help! DB
Old 09-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
Was Just Reminded That I will be out of town from 09/14-09/18/2011, So I updated the official site with Pre-Order buttons and Information:

Please Just remember Discs will not ship at least until 12/06/2011, but however, I may ship sooner.
Should the buttons be working now? I'm just getting forwarded to a blank page
Old 09-07-2011, 08:45 PM

They are working for me... They go right to PAYPAL.

Try refreshing the whole webpage or opening a new one.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:13 PM

Weird
Firefox returns a blank page for me - tried 3 computers on two different networks.
IE and Opera both return the following error

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:
Open this content in a new window

IE when the open in new window link is clicked it opens the paypal home page. Opera worked so you now have my money and that's all that matters because I just wanted to preorder but others may have the same issue or maybe somehow I'm special and just have a bunch of odd computers
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 PM

Yup, no browser worked for me either, except Opera. Order submitted. I look forward to getting this! DB
Old 09-08-2011, 01:10 AM

One copy ordered! And Opera is of course my default browser Go Norway!
Thanks for another HD DVD, Gary!