Lebowski back cover faded? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-25-2011, 07:34 PM

Default Lebowski back cover faded?

I rebought the HD DVD of THE BIG LEBOWSKI, and the cover seems paler than I recall - almost as if faded. On the back, the usually bright red HD DVD logos are a twinge orange and also on the back the two leads look a bit sickly in skin tone. Anyone else have a copy like this, or one that does NOT look like this?
Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 PM

I'll check mine when I get home, but chances are it's faded. I say that becasue of what you mentioned about the HD DVD logos.
If it is faded, it probably sat near a window and the sun faded it like in someone's car or on a storefront.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:40 PM

Mine has not been near sun or really hot temps and my case is fine . Also all my old Warner hd DVDs play fine ( I know this is uni movie) , seems to be only the few Warner titles I bought in the last year off amazon 3rd party are the ones that dont play or skip .I think keeping these disks at hot temps is what is fucking these Warner titles up and in your case making the cases fade and warp.