Million Dollar Baby and the Shining - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-29-2010, 01:11 PM

Default Million Dollar Baby and the Shining

Bought both of these movies new and have been having problems with both discs recently.

The Shining played fine in my A35, but the picture starts the studder and then freeze at the WB start up
screen on my brand new RCA HDV 5000. Both players have the 4.0 firmware. The movie plays a bit better
on my 360 add on, but it still freezes up a bit further into the movie.

Million Dollar Baby plays fine on the 360 add on but freezes up about midway thru the movie on the RCA.

I've done some searching but didn't find any know issues with either disc. Have any of you had any issues
with these discs? If so, how did you fix them?

Thanks!