Dementia: An Experiment in Terror - HD DVD coming March 2012 - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-29-2012, 04:19 AM

Default Not exactly, but exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_n64 View Post
For the 1st time on HD DVD - 6 years after the initial DVD release Dementia: An Experiment in Terror will be available on our favourite format.

And who spotted the words - future releases, yep - there will be more in 2012 from Socalemc
Well, it's more like seven years, maybe even eight. Either way, it's been long overdue. ZOMBIE FARM ships today (Wednesday) and, yes, there will be plenty for all, just let me get this first round out first. Then, DEMENTIA -- I will make this available, hopefully today or tomorrow, ready to ship next week. And, yes, even more titles soon. I run a festival and now a distribution company -- where there's an audience, there's a way. I'll keep 'em coming. Complete info coming soon!

Just for a little tease, one of the movies you can look forward to is titled JACKSON, from filmmaker JF Lawton (writer of Pretty Woman, Under Siege, The Hunted- and we'll be releasing it on HD DVD soon as well as many other great indie films! And, of course, AARON'S HOUSE.

Thank you to everyone in the HD DVD community. This has been an unexpected revival of ZOMBIE FARM and I am truly grateful for you interest.

-Brian
Old 02-29-2012, 04:21 AM

And, the pricing will be very reasonable. AARON'S HOUSE pre-orders are currently $75 for anyone wanting to get in on a producer credit. DEMENTIA: AN EXPERIMENT IN TERROR and most future releases will be between the $20-$30 range.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM

I did bump the date off of Amazon that says DVD Release Date: August 11, 2006 - I hold up my hand.

A tease - I see a tease, JACKSON on HD DVD - wicked

Thanks Brian, we are all glad to still be a part of the HD DVD scene in 2012 and thank you for re-releasing Zombie Farm to the community, along with Dementia and the upcoming Aaron's House, Jackson and who knows what else in 2012.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:35 PM

@Brian: This is really excellent news for the HD-DVD community, I'll be looking forward to buying them all.

@zelda_n64: you have HD-DVD fever yet? ;-)
Old 02-29-2012, 03:02 PM

@Mbay, yes

Just clearing some space on my shelves, I am moving the dust around
Old 03-01-2012, 02:25 AM

Push the dust aside - Here's Dementia on HD DVD!

Urgh, I want ot post links, but apparently I am still a few post short before I can include URLs.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:34 AM

Some of this will also be repeated in my, get yer Zombie Farm post!

DEMENTIA: AN EXPERIMENT IN TERROR:

It's ready and available and will start shipping next week. There are two versions, a Signature Series, hand numbered and signed with only 35 copies (a few are already sold), as well as the standard HD DVD version. Since this is a movie shot in 2004 and originally released in (yes, 2006) on DV, it has been professionally upscaled for the HD DVD format and recorded onto 3x DVD media for HD DVD player compatibility (only playable on HD DVD players).

Feel free to peruse the store at: http://flipsidetv.com/store-2/ to find DEMENTIA: AN EXPERIMENT IN TERROR as well as some of the movies I am currently prepping for HD DVD.

Finally, FlipsideTV:

Basically, I will have about 50 titles on the site by the end of April, most of which I can make available on HD DVD if there is interest!

Again, thank you. It has been a pleasure and exciting endeavor to become involved with this community.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:44 AM

Orderd a signature series myself , and i belive theres futher intrest in more hd dvd movies so thats great news keep em commiing