Running Scared??? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-07-2008, 06:33 PM

Default Running Scared???

Which one is the better one?

or

Last edited by junglalien; 12-07-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:45 PM

Those are both German editions, right?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
Those are both German editions, right?
I think one is German and one is Dutch.. I can't remeber which is which. And which is the better one. Its confusing because Deutsch means German. I have the top one and I think that is the better German version. Xploited has the other one on ebay and its says
Quote:
You are bidding on DFW Germany HD-DVD of the Wayne Kramer film "RUNNING SCARED: HD-DVD".
but on their site it says Dutch version. The top one is the one on Amazon.de so i think that is the better German version.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:58 PM

I have the Dutch version and it is awesome.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglalien View Post
I think one is German and one is Dutch.. I can't remeber which is which. And which is the better one. Its confusing because Deutsch means German. I have the top one and I think that is the better German version. Xploited has the other one on ebay and its says

but on their site it says Dutch version. The top one is the one on Amazon.de so i think that is the better German version.
haha, I think that's the one I'm bidding on. Yeah it says GERMAN, but the cover art refelcts otherwise.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
haha, I think that's the one I'm bidding on. Yeah it says GERMAN, but the cover art refelcts otherwise.
You outta grab it no matter which version it is because the other version was sold out a long time ago and is expensive if you can find it. You can buy it direct from Xploited for the same price as it is on ebay. http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/hd-dvds-c-35.html

maybe DFW is from germay but it is still the Dutch release I think. If you want to know another import HD DVD with superb PQ get Stalingrad (Enemy at the Gates).
Old 12-07-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
You outta grab it no matter which version it is because the other version was sold out a long time ago and is expensive if you can find it. You can buy it direct from Xploited for the same price as it is on ebay. http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/hd-dvds-c-35.html

maybe DFW is from germay but it is still the Dutch release I think. If you want to know another import HD DVD with superb PQ get Stalingrad (Enemy at the Gates).

Yeah, I saw that, thanks.

I also saw a German Blu ray with the same cover as the one on top. It was more expensive, though.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
No, DFW stands for Dutch Film Works, from Holland. Running Scared was release in both Holland and Germany on HD DVD, by different companies.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CochiseGuy View Post
No, DFW stands for Dutch Film Works, from Holland. Running Scared was release in both Holland and Germany on HD DVD, by different companies.
Are they from the same master???
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CochiseGuy View Post
well then I guess Tony made a mistake saying DFW germany on his ebay listing....