questions! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-14-2008, 01:27 AM

Default questions!

i love my HD-dvd played. and i want to pick up some Import HD-dvd's like Rambo and such. will it work on the us players?and will it be english?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arminies View Post
i love my HD-dvd played. and i want to pick up some Import HD-dvd's like Rambo and such. will it work on the us players?and will it be english?
For HD DVDs, yes they should all play. As far as the languages available, if they are from the US the primary language WILL be English, but if it is international then it differs by release. The only way you would know is if you took a look at the movies specs.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:48 AM

Usually a language track in the movie's original audio language is always included (there are very few exceptions e.g. with some Polish releases). The available menu and subtitle languages vary depending on which countries the release is sold in.

You can refer to the import titles sticky to see if there are some warning notices for the specific titles you are interested in.