Amazon.de Pisses me off. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Formerly peterhefer1

Default Amazon.de Pisses me off.

Placed an order for 6 movie's, went and watched some tv and just checked me email and I had two from Amazon.de for the Same movie's (6 of them) with different order numbers, Checked my CC and sure enough billed twice for the same amount. Both order's when I open them show unable to cancel. WTF?,, Sent them an email hopefully they get it before they start shipping but damn that suck's.... first time something like this has happened. wouldn't be a huge deal except it's for $120 each.

Anybody else ever have this happen?
Old 05-30-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhefer1 View Post
Placed an order for 6 movie's, went and watched some tv and just checked me email and I had two from Amazon.de for the Same movie's (6 of them) with different order numbers, Checked my CC and sure enough billed twice for the same amount. Both order's when I open them show unable to cancel. WTF?,, Sent them an email hopefully they get it before they start shipping but damn that suck's.... first time something like this has happened. wouldn't be a huge deal except it's for $120 each.

Anybody else ever have this happen?
sure, no big deal. Just call or email and they will credit your card. It is their mistake so they will pay for return shipping if they have already sent it.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
sure, no big deal. Just call or email and they will credit your card. It is their mistake so they will pay for return shipping if they have already sent it.
I have only had good customer experience with amazon.de so I am sure they will sort it out
Old 05-31-2008, 10:37 AM
Former Member

yeah, i did MANY amazon.de orders, and they're great. so they made a mistake, this is AMAZON we're talking about, they'll handle it. worst case scenario: SELL EM HERE. you can probably MAKE money. you're a veteran of the trade forums, ironman, you can do it!!
Old 05-31-2008, 05:47 PM
Formerly peterhefer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
yeah, i did MANY amazon.de orders, and they're great. so they made a mistake, this is AMAZON we're talking about, they'll handle it. worst case scenario: SELL EM HERE. you can probably MAKE money. you're a veteran of the trade forums, ironman, you can do it!!
lol... I'm sure I could do it', Just not patient enough ( esp. with COD4 alway's luring me in) which is why I grab my own oversea order's instead of taking part in the awesome group buy's.... I did get a email from them saying that the duplicate order was cancelled so that's good,

I just can never get over how amazon ships shit out at 3am in the morning 20min's after clicking purchase, They must either have the best pay scale or Robot's doin the job, nobody else ever seems to be so efficient with shipping.