Small Amazon.fr Order - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 AM

Default Small Amazon.fr Order

Contemplating putting in a small order to Amazon.fr tonight. If anyone wants a disc or two let me know and I'll grab it for you. The BOGO is still going on with like 4 interesting titles.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester217300 View Post
Contemplating putting in a small order to Amazon.fr tonight. If anyone wants a disc or two let me know and I'll grab it for you. The BOGO is still going on with like 4 interesting titles.
Could you please pick me up one copy of...

Astérix et les vikings [HD DVD]
EUR 12,53

If you can get it for $25.00 with shipping included to my house. If not, don't worry about it.

Are you going to send in your Stalingrad? I got a reply from the email address I posted and you have to send the disc back to them after you fill out a brief survey and they respond to you with an address. They are only asking for the disc back and not the case.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophles View Post
Could you please pick me up one copy of...

Astérix et les vikings [HD DVD]
EUR 12,53

If you can get it for $25.00 with shipping included to my house. If not, don't worry about it.
I'll do pricing when I get home but I don't see too much of a problem there. I'll be grabbing a copy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophles View Post
Are you going to send in your Stalingrad? I got a reply from the email address I posted and you have to send the disc back to them after you fill out a brief survey and they respond to you with an address. They are only asking for the disc back and not the case.
I've got an A20 that is getting fixed by Toshiba so I should be able to play it eventually. I would like to play it on 3rd gen players though. I guess I should just send it in, I was kind of waiting to hear if this program actually fixed the problem though.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester217300 View Post
I'll do pricing when I get home but I don't see too much of a problem there. I'll be grabbing a copy as well.

I've got an A20 that is getting fixed by Toshiba so I should be able to play it eventually. I would like to play it on 3rd gen players though. I guess I should just send it in, I was kind of waiting to hear if this program actually fixed the problem though.
When I get it back, I will be sure to let you know if it does fix the problem. I'm sending my disc out today.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:49 PM

how much for Le Prestige 14.99 euro
Old 05-15-2008, 02:10 PM

I just recieved Rambo La Trilogie box set, and it is nice. If anyone is wanting the Rambo movies on HD DVD, I highly suggest picking up this set. Also, Amazon.fr got this to me very quickly, maybe only 7 or 8 days, and that's with the lowest shipping price.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:14 PM

Brotherhood of the Wolf!!!

Asterix!!!

Lemme know the prices.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:42 PM

I'd be up for a Triplets of Belleville.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwortnik View Post
I'd be up for a Triplets of Belleville.
That's on the Buy One Get One offer on Amazon.fr. If you want your money's worth, I suggest you check their offerings in case you want another.

http://amazon.fr/gp/feature.html/ref...pf_rd_i=405322
Old 05-15-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liqwid View Post
That's on the Buy One Get One offer on Amazon.fr. If you want your money's worth, I suggest you check their offerings in case you want another.

http://amazon.fr/gp/feature.html/ref...pf_rd_i=405322
True, but if I get an even number of individual BOGO titles I'd honor the price which would make it a killer deal. But by all means look at the list and see if you want another. I'm indecisive about a few...