In the Land of Women in stock at xploitedcinema.com - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-28-2008, 09:59 PM

Default In the Land of Women in stock at xploitedcinema.com

I'll have to get this one, if for no other reason than to have at least one Italian release in my collection. Has anybody seen it?

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/la...e-p-13844.html

Notice this message regarding English audio:

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN THOUGH THE BACK OF THE BOX STATES THE HD-DVD ONLY HAS ITALIAN AUDIO IT DOES IN FACT HAVE AN ENGLISH AUDIO TRACK
So most likely the few other Italian HD DVD releases that made it out also have English audio although the Italian web sites say Italian only.

Last edited by bruceames; 04-28-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:10 PM

An Italian release with English audio or subs? Say it isn't so! Damnit now there is another disc I have to get...Bruce you are killing me
Old 04-28-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormond View Post
An Italian release with English audio or subs? Say it isn't so! Damnit now there is another disc I have to get...Bruce you are killing me
It was starting to bug me that I didn't have an Italian release (I already have the Spanish release of Bridge to Terabithia), so it's nice that it wasn't true about not having the original English audio. Seems like all the Italian releases are chick flicks. Oh well, gotta think of the wife...
Old 04-28-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
I'll have to get this one, if for no other reason than to have at least one Italian release in my collection. Has anybody seen it?

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/la...e-p-13844.html

Notice this message regarding English audio:

So most likely the few other Italian HD DVD releases that made it out also have English audio although the Italian web sites say Italian only.
Just bought a copy...poor poor wallet...
Old 04-29-2008, 12:07 AM

Nice rare find! When was this movie actually released on ? I remember seeing the previews on TV about a year ago and it actually looked like something I wanted to see. I second tormond, damn u Bruce here's another I need to get now. lol
Old 04-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDBULL74 View Post
Nice rare find! When was this movie actually released on ? I remember seeing the previews on TV about a year ago and it actually looked like something I wanted to see. I second tormond, damn u Bruce here's another I need to get now. lol
According to Kannisto's release list, it just came out last week (4/23), oddly from the same distributor (MHE) which supposedly canceled the HD DVD versions of Ask the Dust and Piano 17. Go figure.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:33 AM

Thanks OP much cheaper than DVD.IT