Mulholland Drive Out Of Print - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-17-2008, 01:34 AM

Default Mulholland Drive Out Of Print

Glad I bought my copy before it was too late....... Xploited is sold out and out of print

Peace
Old 04-17-2008, 01:42 AM

if there wasn't a pitch problem and i had seen it and liked it i probably would have bought it

PEACE
Old 04-17-2008, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdachad View Post
if there wasn't a pitch problem and i had seen it and liked it i probably would have bought it

PEACE
Like most people, I don't notice the pitch problem. But maybe it's because I was busy enjoying the movie and not listening for a problem.

Amazon.co.uk still stocks this and so does sendit.com.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mulholland-D...8416633&sr=1-3
Old 04-17-2008, 05:54 AM

Lol, aren't all HD-DVDs technically out of print?

I placed an order for it at sendit.com on Monday and it shipped yesterday.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Formerly peterhefer1

I got my copy last wednesday, Blind buy but I saw a trailer for it and heard good things, I was also already buying a bunch of movies so it wasn't to much more to toss it in with the bunch.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM

exactly!
I think maybe ALL HD DVDs are now OOP.
btw: I have "Drive" also, and you'll never notice the "pitch" problem most likely.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:36 AM

I never noticed a pitch issue either. Glad I picked this one up it was one of the few imports that I felt was worth every penny and then some. Its a bare bones release, but the movie was that good to me.

It's David Lynch though so YMMV. lol
Old 04-17-2008, 11:50 AM

Just finally pulled the trigger and ordered it, along with the Bourne Trilogy. Can't wait to get it and watch it again.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:46 PM

Don't want to thread hijack, but didn't want to start a whole new thread - Enemy at the Gates/Stalingrad is also out of print at Xploited & Amazon.fr. Hopefully I got the last copy from Xploited - I say "hopefully" as I ordered it with 2 other titles back on April 7. The package arrived last Monday; I got the other 2 titles OK, but instead of Enemy at the Gates the sent me the Spanish The Last Legion (La Ultima Legion).

They emailed me Tuesday that they were sending me Enemy at the Gates with a prepaid label to send Legion back to them. Now I see they are out of stock.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CochiseGuy View Post
Don't want to thread hijack, but didn't want to start a whole new thread - Enemy at the Gates/Stalingrad is also out of print at Xploited & Amazon.fr. Hopefully I got the last copy from Xploited - I say "hopefully" as I ordered it with 2 other titles back on April 7. The package arrived last Monday; I got the other 2 titles OK, but instead of Enemy at the Gates the sent me the Spanish The Last Legion (La Ultima Legion).

They emailed me Tuesday that they were sending me Enemy at the Gates with a prepaid label to send Legion back to them. Now I see they are out of stock.
Yeah I noticed that too. They're dropping like flies now on Tony's site. Some, like Mulholland Drive, can be had elsewhere, but others like Tomb Raider 2 and Enemy at the Gates are out of stock everywhere (AFAIK). It's really a guessing game as to which imports to buy first (it would help if Tony listed inventory quantities )

I'm sure you got the last copy from Tony. Congrats.