Fantastic Four IN STOCK - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-14-2008, 10:37 AM

Default Fantastic Four IN STOCK (among others that were out)

Is back in stock on Amazon germany. I am placing an order for it in an hour (if it remains in stock) If anyone would like a copy PM me pretty much right now. Cost is gonna be $40 (if you are in the US) unless I get a lot of requests. That includes me shipping it to you. If you want something different as well I am cool with that just PM me

Seems Premonition and Das Perfum are in as well

Last edited by tormond; 04-14-2008 at 10:45 AM. Reason: changed a few added not just this
Old 04-14-2008, 11:39 AM

PM sent for Bugs! 3D
Old 04-14-2008, 11:49 AM

Ordering at 12PM EST so if you want in let me know NOW
Old 04-14-2008, 12:15 PM

Order placed and added in the 2 others folks wanted
Old 04-15-2008, 10:00 PM

I would have ordered with you yesterday, but I placed another on Sunday at movietyme.com. However, after seeing no movement on it this morning, I canceled and ordered from Amazon.de instead and got Alone in the Dark also to ease the pain on the shipping charges (both were about $65 with shipping).
Old 04-15-2008, 10:03 PM

Yeah movietyme seemed slightly fishy to me so I stuck with what I knew And my Amazon order has already shipped I ended up picking up Fantastic Four, Perfum, Serpico, and 2 others that forum members wanted so the shipping burden wasnt terrible. I am down to about 8 discs that I want from Germany but they are either riduculous priced (Strip Mind and Hannibal come to mind) or they are out of stock... Oh well I keep em all in my cart nd wait for price drops On the up side looks like I ordered death at a funeral right on time as it went up 8Euro earlier today
Old 04-15-2008, 10:06 PM

I wasn't thrilled that they charged my card already and hadn't even made the effort to notify me whether they even had the movie in stock to sell me. The status remained at 'order taken' the whole time. Furthermore they pulled Fantastic Four from their site, so I figured I'd better go the safe route.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:09 PM

Yeah the "we charge your card immediatly whether we have it or not" and then their "refund fee" killed it for me. I realize that they may not be able to do "real time" inventory but at least give a realistic idea on whether you can actually get the disc or not. Some of the stuff they listed has been LONG OOP and nobody has seen copies of it in ages.. But they will "sell" it to you
Old 04-15-2008, 10:27 PM

Tell me about it. I know the type and had to get on the phone twice with Tower.com to get my refund (once for Bee Movie). I wanted to add another movie or two (and even Alone in the Dark is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel but WTH my wife likes horror flicks and she's not too picky ), but I've pretty much picked Amazon.de clean regarding getting HD DVDs I don't have at a good price.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:43 PM

Well I will shoot you a PM next time I do an order (I am sure it will happen at some point and maybe we can work out something. That 14Euro shipping charge is ugly if you only want a disc or two