Battlestar Galactic S1 (austraila ver) comes in normal elite packaging - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-26-2008, 09:52 PM

Default Battlestar Galactic S1 (austraila ver) comes in normal elite packaging (pics up now)

one of the main reasons i never order BSG S1 was the packaging.....but i ordered it from ezydvd ans just got my copy...i will post some pics of the packaging ...but it comes in a normal seleve box with 2 hd dvd elite cases with 3 disc in each case.....unlike the usa version which was in the crappy cardboard clear plastic junk...where all the disc come scratched.....

anyways i noticed they still have them in stock...on sale $34.83 = 9.50 for shipping so comes to total about $45 us dollars...great deal since usa version still $60 +

here's the link

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/796525

Last edited by docmanjay2; 03-27-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Hmm i seen that price this morning and good news about the package, i look forward to the pix, i dunno if I can do a $40 blind buy but i heard its great.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master X View Post
Hmm i seen that price this morning and good news about the package, i look forward to the pix, i dunno if I can do a $40 blind buy but i heard its great.
Youve never seen the show?? Or are you talking about the quality? If you say the show I might have to revoke your membership

I havent seen the disc version, but I CAN tell you that the UHD HD version blows the Sci-Fi SD version out of the water. From what I hear the HD DVD version is even better than the UHD which should be a real treat.

The "biggest" problem is people dont know going in that the grain is intentional. Also, that the miniseries is lower in quality then the actual series.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:16 AM

i've never seen it here's my member ship card...../hands over card.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdachad View Post
Me 2 but who will update the game room

Ill order it friday if i can stay
Old 03-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Shame on you (takes card /gets shredder)If you are a fan of Sci-Fi then I would say its a must see. As always though this show wont be for everyone, but I highly recommend it as one of the best series currently running.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:54 AM

i'll take you word on it Ph8 and check it out once i'm caught up on all my other television programs
Old 03-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Special Member

Quote:
i'll take you word on it Ph8 and check it out once i'm caught up on all my other television programs
You and me both, I am so thankful for my DVR, without it Id never get to see any show. I think I might pass on the start of BSG this season and wait for it to come to UHD as once you go HD you'll get sick watching the SD version .
Old 03-27-2008, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
You and me both, I am so thankful for my DVR, without it Id never get to see any show. I think I might pass on the start of BSG this season and wait for it to come to UHD as once you go HD you'll get sick watching the SD version .
hahaha yea same my dvr gets put to good use, i cannot watch my sd channels i have i think like 18 hd channels and there all i watch now unless my flames are playing then i'll sacrifice my eyes and watch them on sd.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:45 AM
Former Member

i've never seen it, my ezdvd copy shipped today, so yay.

BUT, the OP has a misleading line. it isn't just XX.XX plus 9.50, that 9.50 is in ADDITION to the shipping charge, just like big items on ebgames incur an additional shipping charge than the regular rate one. that's the only way my order w/ 5 titles for 43 AUD would have 30 AUD shipping. just a heads up!