Will someone PLEASE help me get this set???????? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-08-2008, 08:33 PM

Default Will someone PLEASE help me get this set????????

Hello. I have been trying like crazy to get the band of brothers set on HD DVD but I dont know where to get it. Xploitedcinema.com was supposed to get it a while ago but now Im not sure if they are going to get it at all. So I need a backup. Where can I buy them for sure? Not be put on a list so I can "wait till they are in stock" cause I dont think they will ever be in stock. PLEASE HELP!
Old 03-08-2008, 08:39 PM

Try HMV. They show it 'for order', but so far they've been fulfilling them. Who knows when the manufacturer will run out. Also, they're the cheapest place to get them also. While you're there, put Equilibrium in your cart. What the hell, right?

http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/index.asp?fc...e=196&fstyle=3
Old 03-08-2008, 08:48 PM

how long do they take when the order says that? and I would add equilibrium if I didnt already have it
Old 03-08-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crx300x View Post
how long do they take when the order says that? and I would add equilibrium if I didnt already have it
You can sell Equilibrium for more than you paid for it. If you place the order, they will give you a delivery estimate, but it'll probably take longer than what they estimate. Usually the estimate is about 2 weeks out. Give it a shot, as it's easy to cancel (your card isn't charged until it's shipped anyway) and their menus are in both English and Japanese.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:56 PM

i could sell it for more but thats not what im about really. i have it and im happy i put in the order and now they say the arrival is the 19th. so its usually two weeks after that? but they dont charge till its been shipped?
Old 03-09-2008, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crx300x View Post
i could sell it for more but thats not what im about really. i have it and im happy i put in the order and now they say the arrival is the 19th. so its usually two weeks after that? but they dont charge till its been shipped?
Could be two weeks or could be never. You'll just have to wait. If Exploited gets theirs in beforehand, then I would pay a few bucks more and get it from Tony while you can and cancel this order, as it's not a sure thing.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:06 AM

alright. i suppose that i could just wait until xploited gets them. which i hope is soon. i missed out the first time. cause i was broke.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:44 AM

xploted says on there site that band of brothers is out of print...so if you want these i would buy them anywhere you can find them...that there in stock and shipping
Old 03-09-2008, 03:40 AM

xploited's site does say that it is out of print but tony (the man who runs the show) says he will be getting more shortly. only thing is, he said that weeks ago. I still have faith that he will get his in. or at least i hope he does.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:58 AM

I think HMV can still get the whole "set" but it's typical for them to take 1 or 2 weeks for shipping orders with discs that are not readily in stock. I'd order from there and wait 2 weeks and if nothing happens I'd consider other options. I saw discs 2-5 in some B&M shops today. It's not too hard to get yet... Equilibrium is much more difficult to find now.