Seven and 3:10 to Yuma cming to HD-DVD?? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-21-2008, 02:54 AM

Default Seven and 3:10 to Yuma cming to HD-DVD??

I was just looking on the area HD blog site and noticed that

Seven (italy) Q4/Q1 07/08 (not sure if this is the brad pitt se7en)
3:10 To Yuma(FS-Film Oy) [Finland] justs says 08

It also says the Golden compass will get a HD-DVD release on april 11th in germany.

Anybody know anything more about these titles??
Old 01-21-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceuk View Post
I was just looking on the area HD blog site and noticed that

Seven (italy) Q4/Q1 07/08 (not sure if this is the brad pitt se7en)
3:10 To Yuma(FS-Film Oy) [Finland] justs says 08

It also says the Golden compass will get a HD-DVD release on april 11th in germany.

Anybody know anything more about these titles??
3:10 to Yuma is not coming as FS-Film seems to have dropped their announced HD DVD releases after Warner's move. With regards to Seven, I'm not sure what's the status, I'm not aware of any pre-orders for it currently. I'll need to do some searching on that one.

Golden Compass is apparently coming out in Germany as noted. There's a pre-order available in Switzerland. Also a pre-order available for "Robin Hood: The Prince of Thieves". I got links for those from Diabolo to a Swiss online store, I'll update them to "Titles Available for Order" later today once I'm done with work for the day!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannisto View Post
3:10 to Yuma is not coming as FS-Film seems to have dropped their announced HD DVD releases after Warner's move. With regards to Seven, I'm not sure what's the status, I'm not aware of any pre-orders for it currently. I'll need to do some searching on that one.

Golden Compass is apparently coming out in Germany as noted. There's a pre-order available in Switzerland. Also a pre-order available for "Robin Hood: The Prince of Thieves". I got links for those from Diabolo to a Swiss online store, I'll update them to "Titles Available for Order" later today once I'm done with work for the day!
Thanks Kannisto

That is a shame about them dropping there releases.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

Fucking eh, I really wanted 3:10 to yuma after watching the blu ray I just absolutly loved this movie. Damn looks like just a dvd version for me in the mean time.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
Fucking eh, I really wanted 3:10 to yuma after watching the blu ray I just absolutly loved this movie. Damn looks like just a dvd version for me in the mean time.
3:10 to Yuma on BD from Lionsgate looked great and sounded OK (the PCM 7.1 had really low volume level on my system). The forced trailers with no option but to press the chapter skip button would have me eBaying my BD and ordering the HD DVDS import in a flash.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CochiseGuy View Post
3:10 to Yuma on BD from Lionsgate looked great and sounded OK (the PCM 7.1 had really low volume level on my system). The forced trailers with no option but to press the chapter skip button would have me eBaying my BD and ordering the HD DVDS import in a flash.
what are you talking about? I could just hit the menu button and i skipped all the trailers. also the PCM was rocking for me. I heard a lot of good things about Seven. i would import it!
Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 PM

I posted a thread recently about the UK magazine "HDReview" which has "Se7en" listed as an upcoming title also. This title has been mentioned for a LONG time as coming to HD DVD so I would say it is maybe at least 75% chance that this will happen. Can't wait! Great movie.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 PM

Default 3:10 To Yuma

Kannisto,

Not sure if I asked you before, but is there any chance we could see a 3:10 to Yuma Import? Dutch Film Works possibly? I checked IMDB, but could not find anything for Holland. If I can't get it on then I would just get it on Blu-Ray. Still holding out though

Thanks,

jon
Old 02-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamikos View Post
Kannisto,

Not sure if I asked you before, but is there any chance we could see a 3:10 to Yuma Import? Dutch Film Works possibly? I checked IMDB, but could not find anything for Holland. If I can't get it on then I would just get it on Blu-Ray. Still holding out though

Thanks,

jon
AFAIK there's no Dutch distributor known yet (movie hasnt even made the theatres here) - but DFW has got quite a few LionsGate titles in their catalog, so who knows
Old 02-03-2008, 02:46 AM

I would buy Se7en in a heartbeat,that's Fincher's best movie to date in my opnion.