Anyone importing Harry Potter: OOTP - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-29-2007, 07:22 AM

Default Anyone importing Harry Potter: OOTP

I was wondering if anyone else besides me will be importing Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix from the UK. It comes out a whole month ahead of the US release date and I've already got Goblet imported so I don't care about importing another one. I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Complete HD Collection" that'll be out in about 4 years time.

Post back if you want to import and maybe one of our indie retailers will set something up and save us some $$$$$$
Old 09-29-2007, 10:48 AM

I'm getting mine from Amazon UK since it comes out a month earlier in UK and I can get the disc delivered in 3-6 days from shipping whereas with Amazon.com it takes anything between 7 days to 2.5 weeks. Shipping cost for small packages is also rather reasonable from Amazon UK, unlike Amazon Germany and France. I always use the cheapest shipping options. The UK version will also go well with my UK version of GoF, I'm not planning on getting the earlier movies now. Maybe Azkaban at some point...
Old 09-29-2007, 02:18 PM

Yeah I"m getting Azkaban too...I forgot to look & see if it comes out at the same time. I'll go do that now

Edit: Not listed...
Old 09-29-2007, 02:41 PM

Nope...definitly can wait.
especially since i have already gotten it off of WB.com with 20% off.