why is the video and audio out of sync on alot of my hd dvds - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-23-2007, 06:05 PM

Default why is the video and audio out of sync on alot of my hd dvds

is there a way to fix the audio video out of sync on hd dvds? it seems to me almost all of my dvds the voice comes out at different time then the lips of the characters on screen it is sooo annoying
Old 05-23-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5nintendo View Post
is there a way to fix the audio video out of sync on hd dvds? it seems to me almost all of my dvds the voice comes out at different time then the lips of the characters on screen it is sooo annoying
Do you have the latest firmware?
If yes, is your player hooked up to a receiver? If yes, some receivers allow you to adjust the delay and you can come close to syncing them up. I would read your owners manual.