Toshiba A3 audio problem upconverting - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-11-2008, 09:35 PM

Default Toshiba A3 audio problem upconverting

Hello new member here at this forum, so sorry if I posted this incorrectly

I was one of the group that missed on the walmart HD DVD but ended up getting the Toshiba A3 and a 50 gift card from BB. So I was a happy guy.
I havent had much time with school but I did have the player setup with my Sanyo Vision HDTV HT30744 via HDMI. the picture and sound is great for HD DVD. the other day I popped in Lord of the rings DVD, video is great, no sound. any suggestion, fairly green with HD DVD hardware at this point

I havent touched firmware.

have enjoyed this forum for months many thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention some times it works with the audio then the audio stops suddenly but video is fine

Last edited by ridn4free; 07-11-2008 at 10:00 PM.