Bourne Ultimatum - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-16-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Bourne Ultimatum

just get a disk error right after the menu. exchanged the disk and it is still doing the same thing. other dvd's play fine though. I have the Hd-a35. Blu-ray will win the battle because you don't have to fight with it to get it to play movies. this has happened with a couple different players I have had and a couple different movies.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:09 AM

i feel ya pain man, its probably a firm ware issue as i used to have probls with a handful of titles before they fixed them with updates. It's people like you that causes the problems.

I have never complained about one format over the other. Remember its still a NEW format when compred to dvd's. there will always be problems, that is why toshiba releases so many updates, so they can please the consumer who btw paid alot of money for theeir players and support for the either hd dvd and or blu ray.

I have both and i am happy.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woonkie View Post
just get a disk error right after the menu. exchanged the disk and it is still doing the same thing. other dvd's play fine though. I have the Hd-a35. Blu-ray will win the battle because you don't have to fight with it to get it to play movies. this has happened with a couple different players I have had and a couple different movies.
Make sure you've updated to the latest firmware, and once that it done re-initialize the player.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deth crimsonx View Post
It's people like you that causes the problems.

I have never complained about one format over the other.
are you kidding because that is pretty funny!

thanks for the advice midnight, I didn't know I had to initialize it after the update. I will try
Old 12-16-2007, 10:43 AM

and that worked, thanks again midknight.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:55 PM

I have no problems with B Um, I have the HD-A2.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:58 PM

no probs with mine i have the addon. Hell, even the web enabled thing didnt muck it up.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deth crimsonx View Post
. It's people like you that causes the problems.

I have never complained about one format over the other. Remember its still a NEW format when compred to dvd's. .

are you fricken cereal ? .so he caused the system error.i am having the same problems he gets everytime an hd-dvd movie comes out i have problems.my blu-ray works just fine.i am still neutral with formats.but if i have a choice i get the blu-ray just because i know its gonna play.and both formats are NEW
Old 12-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Formerly peterhefer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
are you fricken cereal ? .so he caused the system error.i am having the same problems he gets everytime an hd-dvd movie comes out i have problems.my blu-ray works just fine.i am still neutral with formats.but if i have a choice i get the blu-ray just because i know its gonna play.and both formats are NEW
LOL... both side's red and blue have a lot of problems from player to player and disc to disc, hardly a one sided problem that people are experiencing
Old 12-17-2007, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhefer1 View Post
LOL... both side's red and blue have a lot of problems from player to player and disc to disc, hardly a one sided problem that people are experiencing
for me it is