Just got the Halo Xbox 360 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-10-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Just got the Halo Xbox 360

Alright,

With the crap I went through on ebay last time regarding the elite, which I never got and am disputing on my CC, I am giving it a shot one more time. I must have logged on at the right time. Seller just listed this...

With that out of the way... The item is an XBox 360 Halo edition, used but twice.

Features:
* Halo 3 Special Edition Console
* Halo 3 Special Edition Wireless Controller (Like colored to console)
* Halo 3 Special Edition 20GB Hard Drive
* Halo 3 Special Edition Wired Headset
* Halo 3 Special Edition Gamer Pics and Theme
(Exclusive download via Xbox LIVE)

* Xbox LIVE Silver Membership
* One-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

* Component HD AV Cable
* Ethernet Cable
* HDMI Port
* Play & Charge Kit

* GAMES (all for the 360): Medal of Honor: Airborne, Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, and Halo 3 Special Edition!

It was $325 buy it now with 4th class shipping (whatever the hell that is). Also went on a CC to be safe...relatively new ebayer but has been a member for a year with 13 positive feedback, so I am hoping this works out!
Old 10-10-2007, 09:40 AM

Default Looks Good!

You win some, you lose some...

It sure seems like a good deal to me. I can't believe all of those games are included too, almost too good to be true...was PayPal an option?

I have had only one problem on eBay with a purchase, it was for an Xbox 360 game, APF 2K8. I sent the seller $38 on a bank draft. I tried to dispute it but the seller just got kicked off of eBay, a lot of good that did me.

So, I wish you the best of luck in trying to get your $ back on the Elite. It really sucks when people commit fraud like that.

Good Luck with your Halo 360, it looks pretty sweet! I wish I could get one but my Premium is still going strong. *fingers crossed* lol
Old 10-10-2007, 09:42 AM

yep, seller preferred paypal so I assumed it was legit. Plus they stated that if payment was not received by 10AM tomorrow, it would not be shipped for two weeks due to them traveling. So I put it on a CC and paid through paypal.

Did the same with the elite. I figured since I have GOW I will sell that and probably sell COD3 since I have that on PS3
Old 10-10-2007, 10:30 AM

So, you paid your Elite through PayPal and you are still having a problem?

My mistake was that I didn't use PayPal but I have sent bank checks in the past with no problem. Well no more, PayPal all the way for me!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:44 AM

Just waiting on the "x" amount of time for the seller not to respond and get my money back. What a pain! It says Oct 11th, so tomorrow and hopefully will get the refund. Guy even said he would refund it to me numerous times, no luck!

Spoke to the guy about the halo box, and it seems he is shipping parcel post, which I don't like. I even offerred to pay more via priority and he said he doesn't like to ship that route. Whatever I guess. He said it should be here by Wed or Thurs next week. It is coming from MO and I am in Jersey...hope it works out.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:12 AM

Good Luck with everything, it seems like you have a handle on it all, it is just a matter of waiting for it all to work out...good to hear.

Yeah, people are weird about shipping things out, to each his own I guess.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:22 PM

yeah i am just waiting patiently today for my refund lol...and the guy said he shipped this morning, insured but no tracking...I hate no tracking...everything should have it!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Yes, I agree, it just gives the seller and buyer some more confidence when performing a transaction.

Delivery Confirmation doesn't even cost that much esp. if you bought insurance.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:44 PM

agreed, i think it is like .45 or .35 or something...heck, not even a buck leave it at that lol.

Makes no sense, i offerred to pay the extra and he said no, he gets a discount shipping parcel post and only has had two problems...once it took 16 days to arrive and the other was the item got damaged. So, who knows. He said by Wed of next week I should have it...it is coming from MO.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:26 PM

hopefully you'll get it. You will def enjoy it!