Considering going neutral... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-01-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Considering going neutral...

Hi guys, I've been Blu exclusive up until now but my Oppo upconverting player died the other day and now I'm considering going neutral with one of the lower cost Toshiba players. I'm on the fence though because I want an HD DVD player that will play DVDs from any region (and convert from PAL). Does such a thing exist? Thanks!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:26 PM

HDDVDs from anywhere in the world will work in any HD player as it's not region coded like blu-ray, But the dvd rules still apply, and to my knowledge there isn't anything out at the moment HD-DVD player wise that will play multi region dvds.