Any Word On The Exact Date Of Release For The Hd-a35? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-01-2007, 08:35 AM

Default Any Word On The Exact Date Of Release For The Hd-a35?

I know a lotta people here are really religious followers of this war. So I'm gonna ask, I know I've mentioned I wanted to get the HD-A35 when it comes out and I do intend on getting it. My question is, even though I know it's coming out in october, does anyone have an exact date when it probably is gonna come out? Let me know.

I know some wiseguys are gonna just say, "Dont be so impatient. Just wait."

But just cuz I ask doesn't mean I can't wait. I have no choice but to wait anyway. But maybe some of you could give me a better idea so I know when to really unload a lotta money cuz when it comes out, not only do I intend on buying the machine, but a whole boatload of HD-DVD's. Enough to max out how much my paycheck will be by then and I'm a nurse.

Anyway let me know. How about that Hybrid Samsung BD-UP5000 too? Anybody?

If there is no exact release date yet then dont say anything or just say so. Dont be a jerk and tell me off. I'm just asking a question. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:32 AM

"an exact date when it probably is gonna come out"

Well your phrasing totally contradicts itself. Electronics don't receive firm release dates the way that movies do.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
"an exact date when it probably is gonna come out"

Well your phrasing totally contradicts itself. Electronics don't receive firm release dates the way that movies do.
Well excuse me. Even if you PROBABLY knew EXACTLY what I meant, you just had to nitpick like a wiseguy on what I said. Alright, well, I meant to ask "Does anybody know the exact day when it is coming out?" There, better? Just messin

Anyway, got it. Thanks.

I know the Samsung BDP-1400 already has a release date of 9/10/2007. But I already can use my PS3 for Blu-Ray movies. I'm just excited about the HD-A35. When I get myself one of those, I'll be buying lotza HD-DVD's that I wish I could've been able to buy on Blu-Ray. But like everyone keeps re-iterating, this is a war so this is how it gets us.

And also like all of you, I am a big fan of high-definition movies and shows so I will definitely like to invest into this.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:40 PM

Last month I was told by Toshiba management to expect the following release dates.

A3 third week of September

A30 last week of September

A35 End of October.

Tomorrow I leave for CEDIA and will get a new updated release schedule by the end of the show.

-Robert
Old 09-04-2007, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm really looking to get the A3 or A30 as my HDDVD player. I don't have one now and I figure it's about time I got one...
Old 09-04-2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Zohn View Post
Last month I was told by Toshiba management to expect the following release dates.

A3 third week of September

A30 last week of September

A35 End of October.

Tomorrow I leave for CEDIA and will get a new updated release schedule by the end of the show.

-Robert
Thank you Mr. Zohn I appreciate it. I will look forward to your future posts about this. Have a great trip!