Strange Wavy Pattern on HD DVD(Picture Included) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-02-2013, 01:24 AM

Strange Wavy Pattern on HD DVD(Picture Included)

Hello, this is my first post so I'm not sure if this is in the correct section and I'm sorry if its not. I ran across my brothers matrix trilogy box set today wanted something to watch to kill time. I'll try to get more information from him tomorrow but he said that none of the hd dvd's work. When I took them out I noticed that they all had this strange wavy pattern on the back of the dvd's. The data side I think its called. This is the first time I've ever encountered a pattern like this. Sure, enough the hd dvd's wont work on PS3, Xbox 360, or my PC which is a windows vista. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3568[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3569[/ATTACH]

Sorry in the picture quality isnt very good. I had to scale them down in order to attach them.
Attached Thumbnails
Strange Wavy Pattern on HD DVD(Picture Included)-webimg_0758.jpg   Strange Wavy Pattern on HD DVD(Picture Included)-webimg_0758.jpg