For sale or trade: Five HD-DVD movies - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-07-2009, 07:09 PM

Default For sale or trade: Five HD-DVD movies

I have five HD-DVD movies for possible sale or trade. All are still new and sealed except for 12 Monkeys, which is open with the UPC sliced. The other four do not. These were part of the rebate offer right as HD-DVD ceased, but they've only collected dust. I just want them out.

12 Monkeys
Troy (Director's Cut)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (HD/DVD combo)
U2 Rattle and Hum
The Italian Job

I'll take nearly any offer for them. Would prefer to move them all at once for convenience, but I'd break them up if there's no interest. If you have a Blu-ray list for trading, then I'd ask one or maybe two (depending on the titles) for all five. I'm just starting out on the forums, so I'd be happy to send first for a trade. My eBay ID is 'harry5toe' for a reference. Any questions please let me know. Thanks.