Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 329
Default Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More

Okay gang. I have a brand new and never opened sealed Dragon's Lair for trade. This thing on Ebay and Amazon goes for $25.00 plus. There are many people throughout the country on this thread that don't have access to this title. I would like a 2-for-1 trade or make me an offer. I am very trustworthy. I will pay for the shipping and handling 2-5 day express so you can track the package. Ask DVDGizmo am I trustworthy. He'll tell you hell yeah...Here are some wonderful picks I just took to prove the extra copy and artwork. Let me know if any of you are interested. Peace....

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-004.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-012.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-021.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-026.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-029.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20
Default

Anything on this list? Multiples of more than 2 will be accepted also.
Smokin Aces
The Departed
Knocked Up
Chuck and Larry
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fear and Loathing
King Kong
Alpha Dog
Troy
Next
Transformers
Constantine
Blade Runner Complete Collection
Bourne Identity
2Fast 2Furious
The Fast and the Furious

Last edited by tawatson12; 10-13-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Clarification
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,293
Default

I can vouch for him.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawatson12 View Post
Anything on this list? Multiples of more than 2 will be accepted also.
Smokin Aces
The Departed
Knocked Up
Chuck and Larry
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fear and Loathing
King Kong
Alpha Dog
Troy
Next
Transformers
Constantine
Blade Runner Complete Collection
Bourne Identity
2Fast 2Furious
The Fast and the Furious
Well, I'm looking for The Aviator, Bridge to Terabithia(Blu-ray or HD-DVD), The Island, The Machinist, Brotherhood of The Wolf, Saw, Saw III, Fantastic Four(both movies), and a couple of more. I have all of these titles on this list. I really want something rare. Oh, for people that are listening. I saw one of the Freedom Volumes at a store in the San Fernando Valley. Actually, a personal friend of mine works there. Very interesting that it was mixed in with the other titles. I wonder how much this volume will go for? They were selling it for $39.99. I just might pick it up for the hell of it. I'm a sneaky little devil. It's good to just know people in the right places.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default

Freedom 1 + 2 sealed - ebay, $30 shipped - not my listing, sorry if this shouldn't be mentioned outside the ebay thread.

So are you looking for 2 on the list you mentioned? Other than the Aviator, each one is an import, and most go for at least $20 - it's going to be a lot easier to put exactly what you want on the first post of the thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blckman View Post
Well, I'm looking for The Aviator, Bridge to Terabithia(Blu-ray or HD-DVD), The Island, The Machinist, Brotherhood of The Wolf, Saw, Saw III, Fantastic Four(both movies), and a couple of more. I have all of these titles on this list. I really want something rare. Oh, for people that are listening. I saw one of the Freedom Volumes at a store in the San Fernando Valley. Actually, a personal friend of mine works there. Very interesting that it was mixed in with the other titles. I wonder how much this volume will go for? They were selling it for $39.99. I just might pick it up for the hell of it. I'm a sneaky little devil. It's good to just know people in the right places.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Splicer's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,135
Default

You'll NEVER get 2 for 1 with your want list. The Fantastic Fours alone are on average $30+ so you will really need to sweeten the pot. Not bad mouthing you, just letting you know. As an example, IF I were to offer 'Bridge to Terebithia' (an OUTSTANDING flick I might add) you would need to pay me about $10 PLUS pay for shipping BOTH your DL and my BtT to be fair.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
You'll NEVER get 2 for 1 with your want list. The Fantastic Fours alone are on average $30+ so you will really need to sweeten the pot. Not bad mouthing you, just letting you know. As an example, IF I were to offer 'Bridge to Terebithia' (an OUTSTANDING flick I might add) you would need to pay me about $10 PLUS pay for shipping BOTH your DL and my BtT to be fair.
Keep in mind on eBay Bridge goes for $20 and Dragons Lair typically goes for a bit more than that. Yes its an import, but its not a rare one. Of course, its your copy and you can ask $400 for it, but just saying in terms of eBay value both are actually pretty equal. Most of the common imports seem to have bottomed out at about $20ish.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible Compatability problems between Dragon's Lair and Philips Blu-Ray player dolphinius_rex Blu-ray Software General Discussion 6 04-12-2007 04:36 PM
Q&A with Dragon Lair's David Foster kalim1998 Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 04-09-2007 04:02 PM
'Dragon's Lair' -- pre-release buzz PeterB Blu-ray Software General Discussion 29 04-07-2007 07:56 PM
Dragon's Lair Gets HD-DVD Date MovieMinded HD DVD Software General Discussion 10 04-07-2007 01:28 PM
Dragon's Lair HD DVD with 1080P? StingerNLG HD DVD and Video Game Consoles 6 02-12-2007 04:26 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off