Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-12-2009, 07:19 PM

Default Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More

Okay gang. I have a brand new and never opened sealed Dragon's Lair for trade. This thing on Ebay and Amazon goes for $25.00 plus. There are many people throughout the country on this thread that don't have access to this title. I would like a 2-for-1 trade or make me an offer. I am very trustworthy. I will pay for the shipping and handling 2-5 day express so you can track the package. Ask DVDGizmo am I trustworthy. He'll tell you hell yeah...Here are some wonderful picks I just took to prove the extra copy and artwork. Let me know if any of you are interested. Peace....

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-004.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-012.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-021.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-026.jpg

Dragon's Lair Exchnge and More-church-hd-dvd-029.jpg
Old 10-13-2009, 10:31 AM

Anything on this list? Multiples of more than 2 will be accepted also.
Smokin Aces
The Departed
Knocked Up
Chuck and Larry
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fear and Loathing
King Kong
Alpha Dog
Troy
Next
Transformers
Constantine
Blade Runner Complete Collection
Bourne Identity
2Fast 2Furious
The Fast and the Furious

Last edited by tawatson12; 10-13-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 10-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned

I can vouch for him.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawatson12 View Post
Anything on this list? Multiples of more than 2 will be accepted also.
Smokin Aces
The Departed
Knocked Up
Chuck and Larry
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fear and Loathing
King Kong
Alpha Dog
Troy
Next
Transformers
Constantine
Blade Runner Complete Collection
Bourne Identity
2Fast 2Furious
The Fast and the Furious
Well, I'm looking for The Aviator, Bridge to Terabithia(Blu-ray or HD-DVD), The Island, The Machinist, Brotherhood of The Wolf, Saw, Saw III, Fantastic Four(both movies), and a couple of more. I have all of these titles on this list. I really want something rare. Oh, for people that are listening. I saw one of the Freedom Volumes at a store in the San Fernando Valley. Actually, a personal friend of mine works there. Very interesting that it was mixed in with the other titles. I wonder how much this volume will go for? They were selling it for $39.99. I just might pick it up for the hell of it. I'm a sneaky little devil. It's good to just know people in the right places.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:00 PM

Freedom 1 + 2 sealed - ebay, $30 shipped - not my listing, sorry if this shouldn't be mentioned outside the ebay thread.

So are you looking for 2 on the list you mentioned? Other than the Aviator, each one is an import, and most go for at least $20 - it's going to be a lot easier to put exactly what you want on the first post of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blckman View Post
Well, I'm looking for The Aviator, Bridge to Terabithia(Blu-ray or HD-DVD), The Island, The Machinist, Brotherhood of The Wolf, Saw, Saw III, Fantastic Four(both movies), and a couple of more. I have all of these titles on this list. I really want something rare. Oh, for people that are listening. I saw one of the Freedom Volumes at a store in the San Fernando Valley. Actually, a personal friend of mine works there. Very interesting that it was mixed in with the other titles. I wonder how much this volume will go for? They were selling it for $39.99. I just might pick it up for the hell of it. I'm a sneaky little devil. It's good to just know people in the right places.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 PM

You'll NEVER get 2 for 1 with your want list. The Fantastic Fours alone are on average $30+ so you will really need to sweeten the pot. Not bad mouthing you, just letting you know. As an example, IF I were to offer 'Bridge to Terebithia' (an OUTSTANDING flick I might add) you would need to pay me about $10 PLUS pay for shipping BOTH your DL and my BtT to be fair.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
You'll NEVER get 2 for 1 with your want list. The Fantastic Fours alone are on average $30+ so you will really need to sweeten the pot. Not bad mouthing you, just letting you know. As an example, IF I were to offer 'Bridge to Terebithia' (an OUTSTANDING flick I might add) you would need to pay me about $10 PLUS pay for shipping BOTH your DL and my BtT to be fair.
Keep in mind on eBay Bridge goes for $20 and Dragons Lair typically goes for a bit more than that. Yes its an import, but its not a rare one. Of course, its your copy and you can ask $400 for it, but just saying in terms of eBay value both are actually pretty equal. Most of the common imports seem to have bottomed out at about $20ish.