How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Christmas Story
Old School
Clerks 2
District B13
The Fountain
Michael Clayton
Slither

I already have the complete matrix trilogy, but wouldnt mind having the ultimate collection as well. Its not something im looking for right away, but its something I might be interested in if you were to shoot me an offer

Last edited by tibbydriver; 10-12-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 PM

What are you willing to pay? I have all of them but I don't bother to respond to HD DVD inquiries unless the price justifies shipment. Most everybody wants these for nothing so it isn't worth the effort to mess with it.

Chris
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gerhard View Post
What are you willing to pay? I have all of them but I don't bother to respond to HD DVD inquiries unless the price justifies shipment. Most everybody wants these for nothing so it isn't worth the effort to mess with it.

Chris
Same rules apply as if you were selling. Let people know what you're willing to pay.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10SNE1 View Post
Same rules apply as if you were selling. Let people know what you're willing to pay.

Some sites require WTB listings include the price willing to pay, this site does not. I won't mess with responding to HD DVD requests without knowing the price, you can do as you choose. Steve Hoffman's Forum requires price and I am sure at least ten times as many items are sold at that forum than this one. Visit it and look at all of the CD, LP, DVD-A and SACD listings. Home Theater Forum requires a price for WTB ads. I could name others but won't bother. The titles requested here sell for prices lower than I will mess with but others can choose to sell at the idiotic prices and ship if they want, I won't.

Chris
Old 10-13-2009, 03:58 PM

I think you've made it abundantly clear your disdain for selling and shipping your HD's at a low price. Why not PM the OP and list what your acceptable prices are and see if he takes your offer? That would seem to be a lot more constructive than your observations on the state of HD DVD pricing.....
Old 12-09-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibbydriver View Post
Everything must be mint

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Christmas Story
Old School
Clerks 2
District B13
The Fountain
Michael Clayton
Slither

I already have the complete matrix trilogy, but wouldnt mind having the ultimate collection as well. Its not something im looking for right away, but its something I might be interested in if you were to shoot me an offer
Are you still looking for these titles? I have the Grinch & Clerks 2